How do I turn off similar page suggestions on Facebook?
To turn similar Page suggestions on or off:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- Scroll down to Similar Page Suggestions and tap On or Off.
What is similar page suggestions on Facebook?
Facebook Similar Page Suggestions Feature. How do I turn on or off similar Page suggestions for a Page I manage? When someone visits a Page and likes it, they may see a list of similar Pages they might also like. You can turn this feature off for your Facebook Page so people won’t see these recommendations.
Why do I get suggested pages on Facebook?
These suggested posts are personalized based on what may be relevant to you and are influenced by things such as your previous Facebook activity. Posts that are suggested for you can be videos, photos, or articles from Pages and groups that you don’t already follow. These suggestions are not paid for.
How do I turn off recommendations on Facebook business page?
On your Page, click on “Page Settings,” which is located on the left-hand menu. Click on the “Templates and Tabs” on the left menu. Find the “Reviews” option and turn the tab off.
How do I get rid of suggested pages?
To turn off similar Page suggestions:
- From the top of your Page, click Edit Page.
- Select Edit Settings.
- Click Similar Page Suggestions.
- Uncheck the box next to Similar Page Suggestions.
- Click Save Changes.
How do you stop being suggested on Facebook?
How Do I Prevent Facebook from Suggesting Me to Others?
- Login to your account, click on the drop-down menu (upper right-hand corner), and select Settings & Privacy.
- Then go to Privacy settings and select How people can find and contact you.
To find the Pages to Watch feature, go Insights and click on Overview. Scroll down the page to the Add Pages section (it’s just below the Your 5 Most Recent Posts box). Facebook Pages to Watch monitors other pages’ content.
How do I turn off recommendations in Facebook 2021?
Disable reviews section from Facebook
- Click on “Settings” on your Business Page.
- Click “Edit Page”
- Scroll down to the “Reviews” section and click Settings.
- Move the slider from “ON” to “OFF”
- Save your new settings.