Click About on the left side of your page. Click Edit Page Info. Click the Hours tab at the top. Add your hours and click Save Changes.
Why can’t I edit hours on Facebook?
If you don’t see a place to edit your company’s hours of operation, then you will need to select another main category. Facebook allows you to add up to three categories. One category that will allow you to add/edit your company’s hours of operation is Local Business.
How do I add holiday hours to my Facebook business page?
- Click “About”on the left side of your page.
- Click “Edit Page Info.”
- Click the “Hours” tab at the top.
- Add your holiday hours and click “Save Changes.”
How do I set up business hours on Facebook?
To add business hours: Click About below your Page’s cover photo. Click Page Info in the left column. Click to edit the Hours section.
How do you set store hours?
Tips for setting business hours
- Think about your target customers when you set your hours. Ask them when they want you to be open.
- Set an incredibly easy to understand schedule.
- Publicize your business hours in all the media you use.
- Be open when you say you will. Open on time, and don’t close early.
How do I set the time on my Facebook page?
To set your Page’s messaging status to away:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
- In the left menu, click and then select Away.
How do I change the timezone on my Facebook business page?
Change the Time Zone for Your Ad Account
- Go to Ads Manager Payment Settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Select in the Business Info section.
- Find the Currency and Time Zone section and use the dropdown to choose a new time zone. Select Save.
- Select Create New Account.
How do I change my Facebook hours to temporarily closed?
To make the change on your business Facebook page, go to Page Settings > Page Info > Hours and select “Temporary Service Changes.” You can then choose “Temporarily Closed” or select “Open with Service Changes.” With this selection, you can choose options such as: Online Services. Delivery. Pickup.
How do I set holiday hours for my business on Google?
Set Special hours
- On your computer, sign in to to manage your Business Profile. …
- Click Info. …
- To set the hours for an upcoming holiday, click Confirm hours.
- To choose a different date, click Add new date.
- Enter the opening and closing times for that day. …
- After all special hours are set, click Apply.
Why does my Facebook say my business is closed?
There are a number of ways to communicate virus-related updates to customers on the platform. … Businesses can mark themselves “temporarily closed” (as with Google My Business) or communicate other types of changes, which respond to the coronavirus outbreak (e.g., takeout, online classes or e-commerce offerings).
Why does my Facebook business page say permanently closed?
If your business page doesn’t get at least one “like,” Facebook will close it. The page is not deleted; it’s just unpublished so that Facebook users can’t view it anymore. You can easily open a closed Facebook page by publishing it again.
How do I edit my About Me on Facebook business page?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.