Tap on the information button at the top right corner of your screen. Under the chat settings, there you will find the Instagram Chat “Themes” button. Click on “Themes” and choose the theme you want to use.
How do you change the color of your heart on Instagram?
Right at the top, you’ll see “Chat Settings,” and right under that is the “Theme” option. Tap the circle to the right and select an option to change things up! There are both solid colors and gradients to choose from.
How do you change the chat theme in Instagram?
How to Change Instagram Chat Themes
- Launch Instagram and tap the messaging/DM icon in the top-right corner of the app.
- Next, open a chat whose theme you want to change.
- Tap the profile name to open the Chat settings menu.
- In the Chat Settings section, select Theme.
- Choose a preferred theme in the Themes section.
Why love theme is not available in Instagram?
Update Instagram App
If you do not see the theme setting in your Instagram Messages, then you need to update the Instagram app. Open Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS) and search for Instagram. Tap on Update. … Only when you have the new icon you will be able to use themes in Instagram chats.
How do you make your Instagram DMS purple?
To change the DM color on Thread app from Instagram:
- Open the thread app.
- from the camera, tap the home icon at the top.
- tap on the three-lined icon in the top left.
- tap on theme.
- select a theme you like and tap the closing icon.
How do you change the text bubble color on Instagram?
To give your messages a theme, simply tap the information icon on the upper right hand corner of the chat window. Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look.
Why are my DMs purple on Instagram?
Instagram users aren’t happy about the new display.
Sadly, there’s no way to change the display back to the way it was, so unless it’s a temporary trial run, it’s going to be this way for the long haul.
Why is my Instagram chat purple?
The new purple messages appear to be a trial feature that some users are experiencing while others are being left with the traditional grey message colours.
How do I update my Instagram?
How to Update the Instagram App on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Use the search field at the top to search for “Instagram” and select Instagram from the list of suggested results.
- Tap Update to the right of the Instagram app listing.
How do you change your Instagram theme on iPhone?
Instagram’s dark mode for iPhone
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Select ‘Display and brightness’
- Tap ‘Dark’ to change the theme.
- Launch Instagram.
How do you make an Instagram theme?
How to create an Instagram ‘theme’ and maintain consistency!
- Step 1: Decide what kind of content you want to post. …
- Step 2: Looks at others who inspire you! …
- Step 3: Get your colour scheme. …
- Step 4: Decide on your grid pattern. …
- Step 5: Create a preset! …
- Step 6: Use a planning app!
How do I change the background on my Instagram story?
At the top of your story draft screen, tap the scribble icon to the left of the text icon.
- Tap the scribble icon next to the text icon to begin editing your Instagram story background. …
- Choose the pen brush and the color for your Instagram story background.
What’s the new Instagram update?
Instagram rolled out a new feature that aims to protect its users from abusive comments and DMs. … The new feature called Limits allows users to limit or hide comments and messages coming from users who are not on their followers’ list or who have become a follower in the recent past.