Open Instagram, create a new a post, tap the album icon, and then select the images you want to upload. Make sure to select them in the right order so that the panorama works. Post the image, and you’re done. You’ve got a swipeable panorama for everyone to see.
How do you post a continuous picture on Instagram?
Put your panorama on Instagram
- In order to post multiple photos in one post, either long-press one of the photos or tap on “Select multiple” in the lower right corner of the first photo. …
- And lastly, make sure you selected the photos in the right order…
How do you put a panoramic picture on Instagram?
The simplest way to post panoramas is:
- Open Instagram on your iPhone or Android and tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen to upload a photo.
- Once in your photo gallery, select the panorama shot you want to use.
- Touch the image preview at the top with two fingers, then squeeze them together to zoom out.
How do you post two pictures in one slide on Instagram?
Hit the upload button (bottom-middle), then look for the icon that looks like three stacks of paper on top of one another. Click that, then select the three square images you just made from your original panoramic, making sure the leftmost side is first, then the middle, then the rightmost side.
How do you swipe up on an Instagram story?
You do this by first adding a photo or video and then hitting the paperclip icon on the top right corner of your screen. Add your URL there, and when you add to your story, you’ll see it says “swipe up”.
How do you stack pictures on Instagram?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do you post 3 pictures in a row on Instagram?
Let’s get started!
- Step One: Prep Your Three Picture Instagram Posts. First, you’ll need to do some brainstorming about what you’re looking to create. …
- Step Two: Upload Your Split Images to Tailwind Instagram Grid Planner. …
- Step Three: Arrange, Schedule and Post Your Instagram Posts in Threes. …
- 2 Comments.