Disabling the URL of an embedded YouTube video requires the use of YouTube’s old embed codes.
- Log in to YouTube and click your username. …
- Click the “Share” button and select the “Embed” option. …
- Select and copy the embed code, then paste it into a word processing program, such as Notepad or Microsoft Word.
- Enter the code.
Sharing YouTube Links
- Under the YouTube video you want to use, click the share button.
- Copy the link, or click the Twitter icon.
- If you copy the link, head over to Twitter and click the compose tweet button, then paste the link directly into the tweet. …
- Write an engaging caption to go along with your video.
After you copy and paste the URL in your tweet simply remove anything that comes after the question mark including the ? itself and your tweet will only contain the preview without the URL itself. In my case using the iPhone I simply paste the link and tweet it.
I looked it up and it said that you’ll have to go into the Youtube settings and access the playback tab. Once you’re there uncheck the box that says “annotations and in video notifications”.
You can do this by right-clicking in the box and selecting the “Paste” option, using the Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut on Windows, or hitting Cmd+P on Mac. As with on Android, you’ll now need to add “/video/1” to the tail end of the pasted tweet URL. When everything looks good, click the “Tweet” button.
How do you post a video on twitter without retweeting?
.. to the end of the Tweet’s URL. Once you have the Tweet’s URL with /video/1 at the end of it, you can paste the new link on Twitter to share a Twitter video without retweeting it like so: Side note (before I explain the other way to do all of this): Be sure to clap for this post if you’ve found it helpful so far.
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share .
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.
Just click the b to bitmark (shorten the URL) to share the page you’re on. Your long URL turns into a magically shortened one.
Twitter’s algorithm may favor linkless tweets
“A tweet without a link in it won’t direct people away from Twitter,” he says. They also don’t direct people away from engaging with the tweet. And the Twitter algorithm favors tweets that get engagement.
Every time you tweet a link, a preview image will automatically appear with it. However, if you want to remove the preview image, just hit the (X) button on top of the left corner of the image once you have pasted the link.