Tap in the top right of Facebook. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Tap Write something on the Page. Write your post, then tap Publish.
How do I change who I am posting as on Facebook app?
Switch back and forth between your name and the Page name by clicking “Use Facebook as [Name]” in the right menu bar under “Admins.” Post to the Page under your name by toggling to “Use Facebook as [Your Name]. ”
How do you comment as a page on Facebook Mobile App 2020?
Once you’re logged in:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages or Your [number] Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.
How do I post from my page as a page?
If you want to post directly to the wall of a Facebook page as your page (so your post shows up in the Visitor Posts box on the left sidebar of the page), use the drop-down at the top right of the status update box to select the page you want to comment as. Choose which page you want to post with.
How do you like your pages post as yourself?
Go to the page you administer. Find a post you want to like or comment as yourself. Click on the arrow under the post/photo and choose your personal profile.
How do I like a page as a page on Facebook?
Click to open the page and scroll down below the cover image and page name. Look for the three dots under the call to action button, like in the example below. A drop down menu will appear. Now click ‘Like as Your Page’.
How do I use Facebook as a page?
From your Page, you can click the link on the right that says “Use Facebook as [Your Page Name],” and then switch back by clicking “Use Facebook as [Your Name].” You can use the navigation at the top by clicking on “Account,” then “Use Facebook as Page,” or the link to switch back.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page on mobile?
Switch your profile view
Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page. From the drop-down menu, choose the business page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and page profiles. If you’re an Admin of several pages, you need to select the correct page.
Why can’t I comment as my business page on Facebook?
If you can’t comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. … If an admin turns Pages and Notifications OFF: The Business Manager won’t let people in the business create posts, boost posts or see notifications from the Page.
How do I like a post from my business page?
Follow these steps to like a Page as your business Page:
- Switch to your business Page, as noted previously.
- Navigate to a Page you want to like.
- Click the Like button at the top of the Page. Note that this process is the same one you use when you like a Page as your personal Profile.
- (Optional) Post a comment.
How do I comment as myself and not my page?
There are a few steps to follow to set your account to personal while your on your fan page. Step 1: While logged in and on your business fan page, click the “Edit” button. Step 2: Click the “Your Settings” link and un-check the box that says “Always Comment and Post on your page as …”