How do I hide my education on Facebook?
Edit your profile to hide this data from everyone except you.
- Log into Facebook and click “Edit My Profile” beneath your name at the top left. …
- Click the drop-down field to the right of “Hometown.”
- Click “Only Me.”
- Click “Education And Work” on the left.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “Employer.”
- Click “Only Me.”
How do I change my education on Facebook?
From the About section of the Timeline, first click the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the Work and Education section. You can then add and edit professional and educational information. When you’re done editing, click the Done Editing button in the upper-right corner.
How do I change my graduation status on Facebook?
How to Add a Life Event to Facebook
- Click the Life Event section in the Share box. …
- Select the event you want to create from the menu. …
- Fill out the details you want to share. …
- Add a photo to illustrate the event. …
- Use the Privacy menu to choose who can see this event in your Timeline. …
- Click Save.
How do I remove information from my Facebook page?
Click the “Edit” link beside “About You.” Select all the text inside the “About Me” box. Delete it. Click “Save.”
How do I make my Facebook completely private to the public?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How can I edit my Facebook account?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap Edit Profile below your name. Tap to add information, or tap EDIT next to the info you want to change. To choose who can see your info, use the audience selector in each section.
How do I change my Facebook settings?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How do I delete life events on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down and tap Life Events, then find tap the life event you’d like to edit or delete. Tap in the top right and select Edit Privacy or Delete post. Note: If you’re tagged in a life event, you may not have the option to edit it.
How do you put moved to on Facebook?
Announce the move on Facebook
To set this up, go to your profile. Click into the “About” section, and then select “Places You’ve Lived.” Click “Add a Place” and update it with as much information as you want to share (be careful not to give out your new address on social media).