Is there a way to clear your TikTok?
Scroll down the list of videos you have on your account and find the specific TikTok video you want to delete. You will see three dots on the video icon. Tap on those three dots. A delete button will pop up on your screen.
How do you select multiple videos on TikTok?
If you’d like to upload multiple videos and photos, here’s how:
- Go to Create video from the menu bar.
- Tap the Create video button on the Camera Screen to browse your device’s gallery.
- Hit the Multiple option at the bottom.
- Select all your media and tap Next.
How do I start over on TikTok?
Getting Your Account Back
- Select the Login, and follow the steps you would take to login to your original account normally.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll see the “Reactivate My Account” window. Tap the “Reactivate” button and you’ll be taken back to Tik Tok and your profile will be restored.
Can I reset my TikTok Fyp?
Steps For Resetting TikTok For You
To do it, users just need to tap the ‘Me’ tab at the bottom to navigate to their profile, then tap the hamburger menu button in the top right, and select ‘Free up space. ‘ Here, they’ll find the option to clear their cache.
How do I reset my TikTok Fyp 2021?
Here’s how to reset your For You page on TikTok
- Tap the three dots icon on the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to select “free up space” .
- Hit “clear” next to the “cache” option.
- Go to your new FYP.
- To get the algorithm going, find the videos you don’t like.
What is the max length of TikTok video?
At first, TikTok videos could only be up to 15 seconds long, but the company recently extended the limit to 60 seconds when you string 4 15-second segments together. However, this only applies to videos recorded natively on the app. If you upload a video that was created elsewhere, it can be longer than 60 seconds.
Can you use two effects at once on TikTok?
TikTok allows you to combine multiple effects in a single video, so you can come up with some hilarious moments. When you’re done with the editing, tap the “Save” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. The effects you selected will be applied to your video, and you can then share it with friends and family.
Should I delete TikTok and start over?
If your videos get 100 or fewer views, you’re going to have a zombie account, so delete and start again. Videos that get between 1000–3000 views mean you have a mid-tier account. Videos that get 10,000+ views mean you have a “head” account.
How do I get Fyp on TikTok?
6 Tips to Get on the TikTok For You Page (FYP)
- Use Proper Hashtag Etiquette. …
- Create Shorter Videos. …
- Write Engaging Captions. …
- Create High-Quality Videos. …
- Post New Content When Your Audience Is Most Active. …
- Add Trending Sounds and Music to Your Videos.