You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. … If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How many Instagram accounts can you have per email?
How many Instagram accounts can I have? One user can have up to 5 Instagram accounts within the Instagram app under a single email address. A third-party app like Hootsuite allows you to manage even more Instagram accounts and share the management responsibilities with other team members.
Can I make 2 Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.
How can I set up a second Instagram account?
How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
Can you have multiple users on one Instagram account?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. Learn more: How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
How do I make a second Instagram account without notifying friends?
To stop this, go to your Instagram account and go through following steps:
- Tap on “Option”
- Select “”Push Notification Settings”
- Select “”Friends on Instagram”
- Turn off.
Can people see your email on Instagram?
In the official help page of Instagram, it was clearly mentioned that email address is not visible to other users. … It is written in Instagram help page that Email, phone number, gender is always private. Also, I went to my Instagram app >Edit Profile>Personal Information Settings.
How do I separate my business and personal Instagram accounts?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings. Open your Instagram settings. …
- Tap Login Info. …
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.