How do you change your background color on Instagram without covering the picture?
3. How to change the background color without covering the photo
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Take a random photo.
- Add a background color.
- Press on the “Arrow” button on top of your screen to save the image.
- Press “x” to delete your Story.
How do you change the background color on a story?
Here’s how it works:
- Open Stories.
- Take a photo.
- Click on the brush for highlighting.
- Pick a color.
- Tap your screen for a couple of seconds.
- The new color should be applied to your background.
- Go to your Photos.
- Click to ‘Copy photo’ option for the one you want to use.
How do you put a background on Instagram?
Press on the “Sticker” button. Press on the “Pin” button. Press on the “Camera” button. Select your background picture and add it to your Story.
How do you get cool backgrounds on Instagram?
- Open the Instagram app and tap the new post icon.
- From the bottom menu, select Story.
- From the bottom menu, select Create.
- Tap the small circle icon in the lower-right corner to cycle through your available background color options.
- Tap Tap to type and type a message as usual.
How can I change photo background?
How to Replace a Photo Background – The Simple Way
- Step 1: Load the image to PhotoScissors. Drag and drop the file to the app, or use the Open icon on the toolbar. …
- Step 2: Replace the background. Click the Background tab on the right side and select “Background: Image”, then select an image file to set as a background.
How do I decorate my Instagram stories?
10 creative Instagram Story ideas, tips, and tricks
- Use rainbow or ombre letters. …
- Change the background color when sharing a post. …
- Use individual letters as decorations. …
- Mix fonts and handwriting together. …
- Add a drop shadow to your text. …
- Use text as a backdrop. …
- Create a collage with multiple photos.