How do I add a group to my Facebook page?
To add the Groups tab, go to your Facebook page settings and click Edit Page in the left sidebar menu. Scroll to the bottom and click the Add a Tab button. Next, click the Add Tab button to the right of the Groups tab. You can then click the Groups tab in the left sidebar of your page to see your linked groups listed.
To link a group that you admin to your Page:
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
How do I change my Facebook business page to a group?
If you’re the Admin on your Facebook Page, all you need to do is:
- Navigate to your Facebook Page.
- In the left column, underneath your profile picture, select GROUPS. If this isn’t visible, you might need to manage your Page’s tabs and sections, and then go back to your Page to find the Groups tab.
- Click Create Group.
How do I create a group on Facebook for my business?
How to create a Facebook group for business
- Click pages in the left menu and select your page.
- Select the groups tab in the left column. (Can’t see it? …
- Click create group.
- From here, you can add members and customize your page with a photo, description and policies.
How can my business page join a group?
From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu. In the search bar at the top, enter some keywords for the group you’re looking for. Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo. Select whether you’d like to join as your profile or your Page and click Join Group.
Can I merge a Facebook page and group?
Link your groups and pages
Click the “Groups” tab on the menu on the left side of your page. … Click “Link Your Group” to link the group(s) you are the admin(s) of. From the pop-up window, choose the group(s) you want to link and click “Link”. You can link the same group(s) to several pages you are the admin of.
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I create a group rule on facebook 2020?
To create rules for your group:
- Visit your group on desktop.
- In the left menu, click Moderate Group then select Create Rules.
- Click Create Rule and add a title and description.
- Click Confirm.
- To adjust the order in which group rules appear, drag and drop the rules into the order you’d like them to be displayed.
What’s the difference between a Facebook page and a group?
Facebook Pages are the business type of Facebook profile for companies, organizations and public figures. Their purpose is to connect with their audience/ community. Facebook Groups are intended to be a community centered on a common interest. Their purpose is to offer a way for people to interact with each other.
Is it better to have a Facebook page or group?
If you’re looking to establish a brand and promote your business to a large number of people, a Facebook Page makes the most sense. If you’re a new or small businesses looking to establish a presence, a group can be of great help, especially if you sell niche products.