You can also repost tweets on your mobile device’s Twitter app. Tap the retweet icon as you would on your PC. Twitter now asks whether you want to retweet the tweet or if you want to quote it. Tap “Retweet” and Twitter automatically reposts the tweet just as on your PC.
How do you repost someone’s tweet?
Share Twitter Videos from Android
Begin by opening the Twitter app on your Android device and locating a tweet with a video embedded. Next, tap on the Share button found below the “Retweets” and “Likes” section. From the menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen, select the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.
How do you quote a tweet in another tweet?
Retweet with a Comment
Step 1: You come across a tweet, and you would like to use the quote retweet feature. Click on the Retweet icon or retweet symbol. Step 2: Choose the Quote Tweet option. Step 3: A pop-up will appear where you can enter your comment.
How do I copy and paste a tweet?
Step 1: Tap the arrow icon in the top-right corner of the tweet you’d like to share. Step 2: Tap “Share Tweet via …” Note: If you’re on Android, you won’t need to complete this step. Step 3: Tap “Copy Link to Tweet” to copy the tweet’s URL to your device clipboard.
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
How do you comment on twitter?
Find the Tweet you want to reply to. A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
- Type your message in the Tweet compose box.
- Type the “@” symbol before the username(s) when addressing a particular account(s). …
- Click or tap Tweet to post.
How do you add someone else’s tweet to a thread?
“If you want to add tweets in a reply to another tweet – Adding Another Tweet to the Thread. If at some later point you want to add another Tweet to your thread, open it and then at the bottom tap the “Add Another Tweet” option. Type whatever you want to say and then click the “Tweet” button.
How do I retweet and tag a friend?
Click “Home” and paste the tweet into the “Compose New Tweet” field. Insert “RT” followed by “@” and the other user’s Twitter handle at the beginning of the tweet. Do not put a space between “@” and the handle. The RT tag identifies the message as a retweet.
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
Can I copy tweets?
Yes, a tweet can be protected by copyright. … A tweet is protected by copyright if the following criteria are satisfied: The content must be original to its author, meaning the expression cannot be copied from someone else, and it must possess at least a minimal amount of creativity.
How do you download Twitter threads?
Once you connect your Readwise account to Twitter, you can save a single tweet by replying with “@readwiseio save”, or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio. And you can save an entire thread by replying with “@readwiseio save thread” or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio with the word “thread”.