Tap on the share icon on any public tweet. Select Instagram Stories from the Share Tweet section. Select Open to allow Twitter to open Instagram (This will only show up the first time you’re sharing a tweet to Instagram). A new Instagram Story draft will be created.
How do you post a tweet on Instagram story?
Tap the Share button on the tweet you want to share. Select Instagram Stories. You will be redirected to the Instagram app. Now, move or resize the tweet sticker.
Tap the share icon on a public Tweet. Note: A protected Tweet cannot be shared. Tap the Instagram icon. Your Twitter for iOS app will close, and a new Story draft on your Instagram app will open.
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Step 1: Open the Twitter app on your Android device and log in. Step 2: Next tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. Note: Keep in mind that a protected Tweet cannot be shared through a Direct Message. Step 3: Tap Send via Direct Message from the menu.
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do you get Twitter memes on Instagram?
Create a Twitter meme using Kapwing’s Twitter Screenshot meme maker! Upload a square profile photo and make it round using Kapwing’s “rounded corners” feature. Then, replace the username and tweet text with your own name and message. Finally, add a photo or video for the Tweet with slightly rounded corners and publish.
Share Twitter Videos from Android
Begin by opening the Twitter app on your Android device and locating a tweet with a video embedded. Next, tap on the Share button found below the “Retweets” and “Likes” section. From the menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen, select the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the “message icon” (paper airplane) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the “tagging notification” you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap on “Add to Your Story” and select “Send” to post it to your own.
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. … The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.