If everyone is sharing their highlights, who shares their secrets? A person browses Instagram on a smartphone. Filtered photos and foodie pics…”Baecations” and girls trips…Funny memes and animal videos… Family photos and pics of kids…
What should you not post on Instagram?
What Not To Do On Instagram FAQs
- Using awkward or hard to find usernames.
- Setting your profile to Private.
- Posting inactively.
- Posting without captions.
- Overusing hashtags.
- Not engaging with followers.
- Stealing other user’s content.
7 things you should NOT share with anyone (not even your best…
- 01/10Things you must not share. …
- 02/10Oversharing. …
- 03/10Every other fight that you have with your boyfriend. …
- 04/10Every time you are feeling low. …
- 05/10Every time somebody says something hurtful. …
- 06/10Family drama. …
- 07/10Good deeds. …
- 08/10Sex life.
8 Things You Should Never Share on Social Media [Infographic]
- Negative Posts About Customers or Clients.
- Irrelevant Viral Content.
- Political or Religious Posts.
- Content That Isn’t Properly Proofread or Edited.
- Attempts to Capitalise on Tragedy.
- Too Much Overtly Promotional Content.
- Misleading Posts.
- Unattributed Content.
As in the case of any other social media platform, it is important to secure your Instagram account. As you share pictures and posts, the Instagram account accumulates private information online. Do not compromise on your privacy by sharing your password with someone else.
What are the Instagram rules?
The main guidelines include:
- Post only your own photos and videos. Instagram frowns upon stealing or reposting other people’s permission.
- Always follow the law. It’s a bit vague but hopefully they clear that up later on!
- Respect everyone. …
- Don’t spam people.
- Don’t post nudity.
Is it bad to post selfies on Instagram?
Posting selfies on Instagram may make you seem less likeable, less successful, and more insecure. Instagrammers who post selfies may be judged as more insecure, less successful, less likeable, and less open to new experiences, a new study suggests.
Sharing sensitive information such as your address, phone number, family members’ names, car information, passwords, work history, credit status, social security numbers, birth date, school names, passport information, driver’s license numbers, insurance policy numbers, loan numbers, credit/ debit card numbers, PIN …
Never post photos of others without their express permission. Relationship or personal drama is best kept private. … Never share intimate personal details including birthdates, phone numbers, addresses, schools or hometowns online, to minimize risks of crime, vandalism or identity theft.
These types of content can be, for instance:
- Pictures and stories about friends and family.
- Funny videos and gifs.
- Coupons and discounts.
- News articles.
- Educational videos.
- Informative blog posts and infographics.
- Music videos.
- Sports news.
What should I post on Instagram?
Things to post on Instagram
- Behind-the-scenes content.
- User-generated content.
- Inspiring or motivational quotes.
- Interesting statistics.
- Timely or current events posts.
- Humorous images or videos.
- Compelling drawings or graphics.
Why you should never post your feelings?
Don’t post when you’re feeling emotional.
These things are harder to take back when they are published on line. … Instead, the result is hurtful and insulting comments and rhetoric that ultimately leaves one feeling hurt, defensive and misunderstood.