How do I turn off Suggested topics on twitter?
We’ve made it easier for you to indicate when you’re not interested in a Topic we might suggest for you within your Home timeline and Explore tab. Simply tap the Not Interested selection in the suggested Topic prompt.
How do I get rid of trends on twitter?
Here’s how to do it.
- Enter Twitter and go to “Settings.”
- Click on “Trends for You.”
- There, you’ll see all the trends that Twitter’s algorithm recommends for you. Click on the “Show more” option.
- Turn off “Trends for You” with a simple slide of a button.
How do I delete my like history on twitter?
Periodically, you may decide to delete old Favorites, also known as “likes,” assuming you don’t want to delete your Twitter account entirely.
Option #1: Deleting Twitter Likes, One by One
- Log in to Twitter.
- Open the “Likes” section.
- Browse the tweets.
- Click “Undo Like” next to all the likes that you decide to remove.
Why can’t I turn off trending on twitter?
Tap Settings and privacy, then tap Content preferences. Under Explore, tap Trends. Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends. When the feature is disabled, you can change your location by tapping Change location.
How do I delete trending searches?
Turn off trending search from a mobile browser
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a browser like Chrome. or Firefox.
- Go to google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Autocomplete with trending searches,” select Do not show popular searches.
- Adding one or more topics/hashtags to an unrelated Tweet in an attempt to gain attention in search.
- Repeatedly Tweeting the same topic/hashtag without adding value to the conversation in an attempt to get the topic trending or trending higher.
How do you delete your Twitter archive?
Delete tweets from your Twitter archive in 3 easy steps
- #1. Authenticate securely with Twitter. Sign in using automatic authentication on the Twitter website directly via OAuth. …
- #2. Load your archive, select tweets by date. Load your Twitter archive in a few seconds. …
- #3. Search, filter, and select tweets to delete.
Can you delete all tweets before a certain date?
Tweet Delete lets you automatically delete tweets more than a year old on an ongoing basis. Tweet Eraser allows you to delete everything you wrote before any given date. For more dire situations, you can download Tweeticide and erase your entire Twitter history.
How do you mass delete tweets?
We do not provide a way to bulk-delete Tweets.
If you’re looking to get a fresh start on your Twitter account without losing your username, the best way to do this is to create another account with a temporary username, and then switch the username between your current account and the new account.