How do you put a picture on your profile?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- On your profile picture, tap Camera. Change or Add profile picture.
- Take or choose a new profile picture.
- Drag your profile picture to the center of the square.
- Tap Save as profile picture.
How do I change my profile picture on Facebook from camera roll?
Changing Your Picture in the Facebook App for Android
If you want to upload a new photo using the Facebook app for Android, tap your current profile picture and select “Edit Profile Picture.” Select a photo from your library or tap the “Camera” icon to take a new one.
How do I change the picture on my Facebook profile?
To add or change your Page’s profile picture:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap in the bottom right of your profile picture.
- Tap Upload Photo, then tap Add Photo.
- Tap to select an option: …
- After choosing your picture, tap Set as Profile Picture.
How can I upload photos from my phone to Facebook?
How to share a picture to Facebook from your Android photo gallery
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap a photo you’d like to share to Facebook.
- Tap the Share button. …
- Tap the Facebook button.
- Type or add any information you find pertinent: tag friends, add location, add feelings.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I change my profile picture on Facebook 2020?
If you’re having trouble changing your profile picture, here are some things you can try: If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, make sure you’re using the latest version. If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. … Wait and try changing your profile picture later.
How do I change my profile picture on Facebook on my phone?
From the Android App
Tap the icon that looks like a person. Select the “Edit” option in your existing profile photo. Choose “Select Profile Picture“. Navigate to and select the photo you wish to use for your profile.
Why can t I upload a picture to Facebook?
Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Check the size of the photo. We recommend uploading photos under 15MB.
Why can’t I post pictures on Facebook from my phone?
Problems posting photos from a mobile device such as a phone or tablet can often be solved by rebooting your device to clear out any temporary files or data that may have been corrupted. … Always keep your mobile operating system updated to the newest version to ensure compatibility with Facebook and its apps.