How can I scroll down faster on Facebook?
All you have do is press the Spacebar to scroll down a page your Newsfeed. Pressing the Spacebar will instantly display the next screenful of posts without having to bother with your mouse. To give it a try, simply head over to your Facebook Newsfeed or your Timeline page and start pressing the Spacebar.
How do I delete all posts on Facebook before a certain date?
Simply go to your Settings, then Account, then scroll down and click “Request your archive”. In addition or instead of this, you can delete all posts before a certain or set date (say, for example, everything you wrote before 2015).
Is there a way to jump to a date on Facebook?
At the top of the timeline is a bar titled “Posts” with a “Filters” button on the right hand side. Click on “Filters” (see image below). A dialog box will appear with a year. … Facebook will jump down the timeline to the selected date, or the closest date before the selected date.
How do you jump to a specific date on Facebook?
You can jump to any date shown by using this bar.
- Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
- Click your username, located at the top of any Facebook page, to access your Timeline.
- Click the year of the date you want to navigate to, such as 2007. …
- Click the month in the year to which you want to jump.
Is there a way to delete all Facebook posts?
To view the full post on Facebook.com, select the post thumbnail. A window appears that shows the full post, so you can make a decision about whether you want to keep it or delete it. When you’ve chosen all the posts you want to delete, select Next at the bottom of the screen. Choose Delete Posts, then select Done.
How can I delete all my old Facebook posts?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I delete old year posts on Facebook?
How to remove your old Facebook posts, a step-by-step guide
- Click “Manage posts” under the status box.
- Select the year, and then you’ll see all the posts from that time.
- Click on which posts you want to remove.
- Then Facebook will tell you that you can hide or delete the posts.
How do I scroll to my first Facebook post?
For starters, the crack reporters over at Business Insider figured out how to find your first-ever wall post. It’s simple, really — just go to your profile page timeline, click on the date you joined the ‘book, and scroll all the way down to the bottom.
How do I scroll to the beginning of my Facebook page?
How to Find the Start Date of a Facebook Page
- Log in to Facebook and view the page or profile for which you want to determine its start date.
- Click the earliest year on the page’s timeline. …
- Scroll down through the year until you find the “Joined Facebook” listing.