If you don’t want your photos or videos to appear on Google, we suggest revoking access to the third-party website or setting your account to private. It may take some time for these sites and Google to re-index and remove the images, even if you delete your account.
How do I remove my Instagram from Google?
How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. …
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? …
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do I hide my Instagram from search engines?
Step1: Open a web browser and go to the website Instagram and log into your account. Step2: Here go to the Profile on the right corner. And click Edit Profile. Step3: The last option shows the Similar Account Suggestions, uncheck this and click on Submit.
How do I make my Instagram private on Google?
How to make Instagram private on the mobile app
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap your profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Tap the icon of three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of your profile page.
- In the pop-up, select Settings.
- On the Settings page, select Privacy.
Can you make your Instagram not searchable?
Once you’ve accessed Instagram on the Web, click on your profile icon in the top right of the screen and then on the “Edit Profile” button. Toward the bottom, you’ll see a box you can uncheck that will prevent your account from appearing in any similar account results.
How do I stop Instagram from remembering my login information?
Step 1: Open device settings on your Android device and go to Apps/Application Manager. Step 2: Under All apps, tap on Instagram. Step 3: Tap on Storage followed by Clear storage or Clear data depending on the option available on your device.
How do I stop auto login on Instagram?
Select Settings by tapping the Gear button. Scroll down the list of options on the Settings page and select Security Settings. Find the Saved login information option on the list and tap to reveal its options. Tap the switch next to the ‘Saved Login Information’ and turn it OFF.
How can I hide my Instagram?
Set your account to private
- Go to Instagram’s settings menu. It’s hidden away on your profile page behind the hamburger button in the top-right corner. …
- From there, go to “Privacy” > “Account Privacy” and activate the “Private Account” setting.