How do I change my explore feed on Instagram?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Is it possible to reset Instagram explore?
Steps: Instagram explore page reset
Click on your profile picture icon that is at the bottom right corner. When your profile page opens, click on the menu icon which is at the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, click on the option ‘Settings’. … Consequently, your Instagram explore page will be reset.
How do I change what shows on Instagram?
How to change your Explore page on Instagram:
- Head to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row.
- Select a post that you do not like.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon of said post.
- Tap on Not Interested and the post will be removed from the feed.
How do I control what I see on Instagram?
To do so, go to their Instagram account, and tap “Following,” which is on the left side of the screen with a little down arrow icon, and then tap “Mute.” From there, you can choose exactly what content you don’t want to see.
How does Instagram explore page work?
A User’s Activity On Instagram
For this one, start by thinking about who your ideal audience is and what types of accounts they’re likely to engage with. Then think about what you can do to be similar to those accounts.
How do I manage my Instagram feed?
Just go to your profile page on Instagram. Tap on following. Instagram is making it easier to manage whose accounts you want to interact with on your Feed. Here you will see Categories appearing right on top.
Why is my IG explore page different?
Like we said, Instagram’s Explore Page is usually populated with content that aligns with your specific interests and browsing patterns. When you engage with certain accounts and types of content, the Instagram algorithm makes note of that and offers similar content to you in the Explore Page.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
What happened to my explore page on Instagram?
The Explore feed is now removed from its original position at the bottom and has been replaced with a dedicated reels tab. The Instagram explore page has been updated to focus more on the Instagram Reels. It has been pushed to the bottom of the page, and a dedicated reels tab has been added in its place.
Why is Instagram explore so bad?
Either filtering these accounts is too difficult for the engineers, or Facebook knows that these accounts are ruining users’ experience of Instagram and simply doesn’t care. …
Where is explore Instagram?
The Instagram Explore page can be found by tapping the magnifying glass icon in the lower menu ahead of the dedicated Reels and Shop tabs. At the top of the feed, people can search for accounts, hashtags and places.