Can you have a joint account on Instagram?
You can add as many accounts as you want and manage them at the same time, from different devices. When connected, you can share the credentials of your AiSchedul account with your team members and start managing your joint Instagram account simultaneously on multiple devices.
How can two people have an Instagram account?
How to make another Instagram account on the same device
- Go to Instagram App.
- Tap on the profile icon given at the extreme right on the bottom of the screen.
- From profile tap on the three dots given at the right side above to access the Profile settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap on the Add account option.
To share Instagram photos to other social networks, you’ll need to link those accounts.
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information.
What is joint account on Instagram?
Joint Instagram accounts typically involve both parties having a password to one shared account and giving up their own personal accounts.
How do I invite someone to a collaborator on Instagram?
How to Invite Someone to Collab on Instagram
- Create a new Instagram post or Reel as you normally would and tap on “Tag People” right before posting it. …
- Soon after you press “Invite Collaborator”, you will see a search box to look for usernames and invite them.
How do I set up multiple accounts on Instagram?
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts in the Instagram app
- Open Instagram and go to your profile page.
- Tap the hamburger icon, then Settings.
- Tap Add Account.
- Enter the login information for the account you want to add.
- Tap Log In.