At the bottom of your screen, there are five different icons, with one that looks like a magnifying glass. The magnifying glass icon is used for Instagram search, where you can search Instagram users, hashtags and popular posts. Click on it and you will see Instagram search bar at the top of your screen.
How do I search a specific content on Instagram?
To search on Instagram:
- Tap at the bottom to go to Search & Explore.
- Tap Search in the search bar at the top, then type what or who you want to search for.
- Tap Search in the bottom right.
- Tap Top, Accounts, Audio, Tags, or Places below the search bar to filter your results.
How do you search for posts on Instagram?
Instagram: How to Search for Posts Using Keywords
- Step 1: Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Step 3: Type the keyword you wish to search for.
- Step 4: Tap the desired keyword in the search results that appear.
Can you search text on Instagram?
On your computer, you can access this option by clicking your profile picture icon at the top-right corner on Instagram’s website. … To look up a specific Instagram message, simply execute the search command (Ctrl+F on Windows, Cmd+F on Mac, and the search option on your phone’s file manager), then type in your keyword.
How do Instagram search suggestions work?
When you perform a search in Instagram, the app tries to help by offering suggested searches. These suggestions are based on the accounts you already follow, other recent searches you’ve made, and topics Instagram thinks you’re interested in. If you prefer, you can clear these suggestions.
How do you search keywords on Instagram bio?
So if you want to search within the bio of a user on Instagram, always try to find information via a search engine. For example, if you search for a telephone number or e-mail address, you can search on site: instagram.com “firstname.lastname@example.org”or on site: instagram.com “06-xxx”.
Where is search and explore on Instagram?
Let’s first understand what you can search and explore on Instagram. Tap the magnifying glass icon to go to the Search and Explore tab.
How do you do an advanced search on Instagram?
6 Better Ways To Search On Instagram
- Search By Hashtag. This hasn’t changed much. …
- Search By Location. This is the best new feature in my opinion. …
- Search By Keyword. …
- Search By User. …
- Search By Followers. …
- Search Twitter.
How do you search Instagram messages on iPhone?
How to Check Your Instagram Direct Messages (DMs) on the iPhone App
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the profile you want to use.
- From the home screen, tap the mail icon.
- Start reading your messages.
- Tap on any message to bring up the entire conversation.
Can I search Instagram without an account?
Yes, you can search Instagram without an account by searching for someone’s Instagram link on a browser. To begin with, search for someone’s Instagram link on your browser (e.g. instagram.com/instagram). … Once you’re on their profile, you can use Instagram’s search bar to search for other people.