Why can’t I see everyone who liked my Facebook post?
The post, in particular, is set to Friends, it’s not a public post. When your posts are audience selector “friends” and you find the number of likes different when you open to check, it is because the person who liked it and is now missing would have deactivated her/his account.
Does Facebook tell you who liked your post?
If you accidentally like and unlike someone’s post on Facebook, chances are they won’t know you’ve done so. … Even if they go to their Facebook notifications, they won’t be able to see that you’ve liked their posts because the notification gets deleted as soon as you unlike it.
How do I see all the likes on my Facebook post?
To get there, tap your name in the blue stripe at the top of any Facebook page. Once you’ve reached your profile, click the View Activity Log button to the right of your profile image. To filter your log so you’re only seeing the stuff you liked, click the Likes button in the left column of the screen.
How do you view your likes on Facebook?
How to find liked pages on Facebook on a computer
- Go to your Facebook profile page on a Mac or PC.
- Under your cover photo on the far right, click the dropdown menu labeled “About.”
- From the dropdown menu, near the bottom, select “Likes.”
- You will now see a list of all your liked pages.
Can’t see who Likes my Facebook page?
Where can I see a list of the people who like my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap People and Other Pages.
- Tap People Who Like This Page.
Can you hide like counts on Facebook?
Facebook will open the “Reaction Preferences” page. On this page, to hide like counts for posts from other users, enable the “On Posts from Others” option. To hide like counts from your own posts, toggle on the “On Your Posts” option. And like counts are now disabled in your Facebook account.
Do you get notified when someone Likes your post?
If said crush has their Instagram notifications enabled, they’ll see a notification on their lock screen, showing that you Liked a photo (regardless of how fast you un-Liked it). However, as long you un-Like the photo before they open Instagram, they won’t see any notification in the app.
Does someone get a notification if you like something then unlike it?
If you accidentally liked then unliked a photo, the person will receive a split-second notification, then it will be removed right after you unliked it. … This means that the person will only be able to know that you accidentally liked their photo if they’re using the app while you’re doing it.
How do you get notified when someone Likes your photo on Facebook?
Go to Settings > Notifications > More Activity About You > and you’ll see this. “These are notifications for posts to your timeline, Likes and other Reactions to your posts, and more.” Turn on Allow Notifications on Facebook. Then viola!
How do I find my liked posts on facebook 2021?
How to Find Liked Posts on Facebook Desktop
- On Home Page, click on the inverted triangle icon to open the menu.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” from the list of options.
- Next click on “Activity Log”
- Next click on “Filter” link which is displayed next to it.
- Next select “Likes and Reactions” from the list of options.
How do I see my reactions on Facebook?
How do I see who’s reacted to my post or comment on Facebook?
- Go to your post on Facebook.
- Tap the numbers or words next to the icons (example: ) directly below your post. Your post will reload.
- Tap an individual icon at the top to see who chose that reaction.