It’s depend on your internet speed especially uploading speed and the device quality where you are uploading your video and also depends on video quality and format . if you have at least uploading speed of 10 Mbps or above then 1 hour long video of 1080p uploads almost in 15 to 20 minutes easily.
Why is YouTube upload taking so long?
Slow or unstable internet connection is one of the main causes of slow uploads. Heavy uploads traffic: You might be uploading during a busy time. At some peak hours, your internet service provider registers spikes of upload traffic and might take longer to upload your video to YouTube.
Why is YouTube not uploading my full video?
If your video won’t upload to YouTube, it could be because of issues with available bandwidth on the network you’re using. On other occasions, an extremely high volume of upload traffic by other users can delay or impede your video upload.
How do I upload a 2 hour video to YouTube?
To upload longer videos, follow these steps:
- Visit the upload page at www.youtube.com/my_videos_upload.
- Click Increase your limit at the bottom of the page, or visit https://www.youtube.com/verify.
- Follow the steps to verify your account with a phone.
Why is uploading so slow?
The main culprit of slow upload speeds, especially when compared to your download speeds, is the internet plan itself. Plans from most internet service providers, with the exception of fiber service, typically come with max upload speeds around a tenth or less of their advertised download speeds.
What is YouTube daily upload limit?
You can’t upload more than 100 videos (17/04/2020 I checked) per channel,per day. YouTube limit per a day is just 100 videos per one channel.
How do I upload a 3 hour video to YouTube?
Enabling Longer Videos In YouTube
- Click Increase your limit link at the bottom of the page. …
- Follow the steps to verify your account with a mobile phone.
- When you receive a text message from YouTube in response, enter the verification code from the text message and click Submit.
How can I upload faster?
How to increase your upload speed
- Try using a wired connection. …
- Clear your temporary files. …
- Remove other devices from your network. …
- Remove malware. …
- Change your DNS settings. …
- Update device drivers. …
- Upload at off-peak times.
Why is my YouTube video stuck on processing?
This is usually the case if you find your YouTube video stuck in the middle of uploading or processing. … Delete and re-upload the YouTube video (Step 2) Open the Processing page on a new tab (Step 10) Open the Upload page on an incognito window (Step 5)
How long does it take to upload a 10 minute video on YouTube?
How long does it take for a video to process on YouTube? In general, for every minute of video uploaded, it can take between 30 seconds and 1 minute to complete processing for HD videos. This means that a 10-minute video can take between 5 minutes and 10 minutes to process completely.
Can I close YouTube while processing?
You must wait until the video is completely uploaded, if you shutdown or put your computer on stand by, it will disrupt, cancel, stop the upload process. When the upload is complete then you can turn off or put your computer on stand by. Your computer does not have to remain on while the video is processing.
How do you get verified on YouTube?
How to verify a YouTube account
- Find Settings in the options on the left side of your screen. …
- Click View additional features under Your account. …
- Click Verify under your name. …
- Select your country and verification code delivery method. …
- Have your phone ready and click Confirm. …
- Enter your phone number.