If you’re still having trouble posting from Instagram to Facebook from your mobile device, clearing the app cache is the final thing to try. Clearing the app cache can solve problems that have nothing to do with Facebook or Instagram.
How do I enable Instagram sharing on Facebook?
Step 1: Go to your profile and tap Menu icon (three horizontal lines). Step 2: On the new page tap Settings. Step 3: From the given option tap Privacy > Story. Step 4: Next to Share Your Story to Facebook, tap to Allow sharing.
Publish to Facebook and Instagram Simultaneously
You just need to tick the cross-post to Instagram option and your facebook image posts will be simultaneously posted to Instagram as well. Also, ensure that you select the “post now” option while posting, otherwise you won’t be able to cross-post to Instagram.
Why is Instagram not posting to Facebook business page?
If you’ve linked Instagram to your Facebook account but find you can’t post to your personal or business Facebook Page, you need to ensure you’ve given Instagram permission to post to your Page. … Click “Instagram” on the left-hand side of “Page Settings.” Click on “Connect Account.”
How do I connect Instagram to Facebook 2021?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center. Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook business page?
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.