By default, when you create a group, you will get a numeric identifier at the end of the generic Facebook URL that looks like this: www.facebook.com/groups/[numerical identifier]. In order to customize that, you need to go to your groups’ Settings and then scroll to Customize Group.
Android or iPhone
Go to your group. Hit the “Share” icon at the top-right if you’re on Android. If you’re on an iPhone, hit the icon at the top right and then hit Share Group at the bottom. Tap “Copy Link” (if you’re using an iPhone) or “Copy” (if you’re using an Android).
How do I find my Facebook URL on the app?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
How do I become a group admin as my Facebook Page?
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
To use a link to invite new members to a private hidden group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Invite below the cover photo.
- Tap Invite with link.
- Tap the link to copy it, then share it.
How do I create a URL?
If you want to create your own site or upload files to the Internet to share with others, you can create a free URL by registering with a website that offers free web hosting.
How to Make a Free URL
- Create a free website on Webs.com. …
- Use Google Sites to create your free URL. …
- Register for a free website with Bravenet.
Do Facebook groups have a URL?
Your Facebook Group link or URL is one of its most visible parts after the About page, name and cover image, and it is also fully customizable. It is the only unique identifier for your group online (two groups can have the same name) and it can help you rank higher on Facebook’s search results.
How do I create a URL for my Facebook page?
To create your custom URL:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Page you want to create a username for.
- Type your desired username.
- Click Check Availability. If that name is available, you’re all set. If the name is taken, you’ll have to choose another name.
How can I change Facebook page URL?
All you have to do is to do the following:
- Open the Facebook page, you want to change the URL of.
- Click on Edit page info.
- Then on the top of the page, change the username of the Facebook page.
- This new username will be your new Facebook page URL.
Invite into groups via links
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then click the group subject. Alternatively, click Menu ( or ) in the top corner > Group info.
- Click Invite to group via link.
- Choose to Send link via WhatsApp or Copy Link. If sending through WhatsApp, search for or select contacts, then click Send.