What should my first Twitter post be?
Introduce yourself by sending your first tweet
It’s not going to be anything earth-shattering, and you won’t have any followers (yet) to see it, but it will let people know you are a real person or business and not a robot or spammer. Make the tweet something simple; your introduction to the Twitter world.
What should I post on my Twitter?
What to post on Twitter
- Ask questions. Asking questions of your audience is a great way to garner engagement from your followers. …
- Industry news. …
- Brand announcements. …
- GIFs and memes. …
- Promo codes or flash sales. …
- Blog content. …
- Visual content. …
- Tease launches.
What should I post on Twitter to get followers?
Here are seven simple tips:
- Share relevant and useful content. People come to Twitter to take part in conversations and consume content they’re interested in. …
- Promote your @name everywhere you can. Get your brand in front of people as much as possible. …
- Tap into your existing customer base. …
- Run a followers campaign.
How do you introduce yourself on twitter?
How to write a good Twitter bio
- Introduce yourself. Say hello to prospective followers by telling them what you do. …
- Take your space. …
- Leave disclaimers to the end. …
- Show some personality. …
- Include the right keywords. …
- Toot your horn, tactfully. …
- Call followers to action. …
- Link other accounts.
How do you get to your first tweet?
How to Find Your First Tweet
- Visit your Twitter profile to find the date for when you joined Twitter.
- Use Twitter’s advanced search to add your Twitter account and a date range (perhaps the month you joined to three months after?) to find your first tweets.
What makes a good tweet?
Research shows that Tweet copy with fewer than 50 characters generates 56% more engagement than Tweet copy with 50-100 characters.” While Twitter, by nature, necessitates concise messaging, the data shows that punchy, quickly consumed messaging is the most resonant. Worth considering in your tweet process.
How do you write a post on twitter?
Type your Tweet (up to 280 characters) into the compose box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the navigation bar. You can include up to 4 photos, a GIF, or a video in your Tweet. Click the Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
Why should I not use twitter?
Like other social networks, checking Twitter can be addictive. It can become the activity you turn to habitually whenever you’re not occupied with something else. A Twitter addiction might not be as damaging as a drug addiction, but it’s a compulsion you don’t need in your life.
Tips to improve your chances of spreading viral content on Twitter
- Build an Authentic Following.
- Tweet About Newsworthy Topics.
- Show Your Sense of Humor.
- Be Different.
- Always Strive to Add Value.
What are the popular Twitter hashtags?
- According to research by Hubspot, the most used and popular hashtags tend to be very general and can be used by most brands. They include:
Viral Tweets With Many Retweets & Likes
You can look for tweets with a high number of RTs and Likes by adding phrases such as “min_retweets:20” or “min_faves:50” to look for tweets with 20 RT’s or 50 likes (use any number you want to search for super-viral content).