What happened to visitor posts on Facebook?
When a visitor posts to your Facebook Page, it does not show up in the main feed the same way as your own postings do. Instead, it is hidden within your Facebook “posts page.” Which means, visitors to your page cannot easily view posts on your Facebook page made by visitors.
How do I see visitors on New Facebook?
On the menu bar of your Facebook page (ie Home, About, Photos, Events), click on “Community” (it may be under the “More”) menu option. This will show the visitor posts to your page.
How can I see my visitor on Facebook 2021?
How To View Facebook Page As Visitor? [Updated to 2021]
- Open up the Facebook page.
- Search for the small profile picture of your Facebook page.
- Click on the picture.
- Click on your profile icon to interact with your FB page as a visitor.
- Now you can view your Facebook page as a visitor.
How do I get visitor posts on my timeline?
Using the Pages App
- Using the “Pages” App, Scroll to the “Visitor Posts” Section.
- Find the post you want to share and click the “Share” button.
- Ensure that the Location at the top is set to your page. (It should default to the same page you started with) Write your caption, shout-out or whatever it is you want to say.
How do I allow public posts on my Facebook page?
STEP 1: Set up your fans’ “Posting Ability”
- Click “Edit Page” & then “Edit Settings” (above your cover photo)
- Click “Edit” to the right of “Posting Ability”
- Choose to allow/disallow others to post on your timeline. …
- Click “Save Changes”
What does news feed audience and visibility for posts mean?
This means that you can select an audience based on a few different factors. This audience will be taken from your current fan base (it is not a way to advertise) To activate – go to your page settings. In general settings activate “News Feed Audience and Visibility for Posts”
What is the Community tab on Facebook page?
The Community tab is a hidden gem that showcases your community statistics. You can find this tab hiding in the “More” section of your official page. It has your top fans with their fan badge duration, page groups, number of page followers and page likes, mentioned posts, and more.
To see what your Page looks like to visitors:
- Go to your Page.
- Tap More.
- Tap View as Page Visitor.
How do you see whos viewed your Facebook profile?
How can I see who viewed my FB profile on mobile?
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on (3 links) main drop-down menu.
- Go to Privacy Shortcuts.
- Tap on “Who viewed my profile“ (see image below)
How can I see the visitor of my facebook group?
Go to your Facebook page and click the three dots next to your cover photo. Select “View As” from the popup menu. You profile reloads to show you how it looks to the public—so, anyone who isn’t your friend.
Why are posts not showing on my timeline?
Posts by your friends will not appear on Timeline if: They are currently on your Timeline hidden list. You are (or were) blocked by them. Their Share settings for Timeline are set to Excluded.
Where is posts to page on Facebook?
1. Find “Posts To Page” If you scroll down the page and look to the left, you’ll eventually find “Posts To Page” (the new name for “post by others), usually after your photos and videos. Remember that this is ALL in the LEFT column.