On the right side of the Home page, next to News Feed, are two boxes. The top box is the News Feed menu. It can be used to change your view of News Feed. By view, this refers to who or what you see in the News Feed portion of the Home page.
Why can’t I see my News Feed on Facebook?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I find my posts on News Feed?
Use news feed filters to search for content on your Facebook wall in just a few clicks.
- Click the “Home” tab in the upper right corner of any page within your Facebook account to view your wall.
- Click the “Most Recent” option that appears at the top of your wall next to the News Feed heading.
How do I fix my News Feed on Facebook?
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down, then tap Settings. Scroll down, then tap News Feed below Preferences.
How do I see recent posts on Facebook?
How do I see the most recent posts in my News Feed on Facebook?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Recent & Favorites. You may need to tap See More to see this option.
- At the top of News Feed, tap Recent in the Feed Filter Bar.