Tap Search . Enter a search term. Filters. Select the search filters that you want to add like Upload date, Duration and Subtitles/CC.
How do you turn on filters on YouTube?
Browser-Based Parental Controls
- Go to YouTube.com, click Sign In and log into your Google account. …
- Click on your Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click Restricted Mode in the menu.
- Turn On Restricted Mode.
- Close the window.
How do I filter YouTube on my computer?
How To Block YouTube on Your Computer With a Browser Extension
- Open YouTube on your browser.
- Now, click on the extensions icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on the “Block Site” extension.
- Click on the “Block this site” button. That’s it. YouTube is now blocked on this browser.
How do I turn off YouTube search filter?
Turning off Safety Mode allows those videos to show up in searches.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the YouTube page and click the “Safety” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Off” option to unfilter YouTube searches. …
- Click the “Save” button to confirm your selection.
Can you filter YouTube?
You can set YouTube parental controls to make sure your child only watches appropriate videos. On a web browser, you can enable YouTube Restricted Mode, which hides mature content. You can also download the YouTube Kids app and allow pre-approved content or block specific videos.
What are the YouTube filters?
Select a filter.
From left to right, the order is “Upload date,” “Result type,” “Duration,” “Features,” and “Sort by.” These are all filters you can put on your searches to narrow it down. “Upload date” lets you narrow your search down from the last hour, all the way to this year.
How do I find filters on my computer?
To use a color filter:
- Select Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Color filters.
- Switch on the toggle under Turn on color filters.
- Then, select a color filter from the menu. Try each filter to see which one suits you best.
How do I turn off search filter?
How to Turn Google SafeSearch Off
- Open the Google app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Select General.
- Turn off the SafeSearch filter toggle to disable this setting.
- Do a Google search on your Android device.
- Repeat these steps to turn SafeSearch back on, but tap the SafeSearch filter toggle again to enable it.