Tap the camera icon when you go to compose a Tweet and swipe right to “LIVE” to start a live video. You can type in “What’s Happening?” to include a Tweet with your video, and tap “Go LIVE” when you’re ready.
Why don’t I have the live option on Twitter?
If your Twitter account is set to protected, you will not be able to live stream. If you have a lock icon next to your username, go to Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety within the Twitter app and change your account to public by disabling the Protect your tweets switch.
How do you go live on Twitter?
How to start a live video:
- Tap the icon from the composer.
- Tap Live at the bottom selector.
- Fill in an optional description that will appear as a Tweet, and a location if desired.
- Tap Go live.
Does Twitter have live?
How to go live on Twitter. Currently, you can broadcast on Twitter via an Apple device (iOS 11+), an Android device (Android OS 5.0+), or on desktop with Twitter’s Media Studio Producer and third-party encoding software. You can watch live streams on mobile or directly from your browser.
How do you live chat on Twitter?
To chat, tap on the Say something… prompt on the bottom of the screen, then type your comment and tap the arrow button to send it. To reply to another viewer’s comment in a live broadcast, tap on their comment, select Reply, type your reply, and tap the arrow button to send it.
How do you go live on Twitter on the computer?
To go live, compose a Tweet, then tap “LIVE” which brings you to pre-broadcast screen where you can frame your shot. When you’re ready, press “Go Live” to start broadcasting. Once you’re live, anyone on Twitter and Periscope can join your live video and participate in your experience.
How can I watch live match on my phone?
Here’s a list of top 5 live-streaming apps you can download on your Android or iOS powered smartphone.
- Hotstar. Hotstar is one of the most popular media streaming applications and a part of its popularity is because it provides live streaming of cricket matches. …
- Cricbuzz. …
- SonyLIV. …
- Star Sports Live Cricket App. …
- DTH Apps.
How long can you live on Twitter?
Once a broadcast is live, you can edit only the “Ends” field, either to end the broadcast early, or extend to a maximum of six hours.
How do you watch live Twitter on Iphone?
Twitter users can access video streaming through their smartphones by tapping the camera icon in the tweet composer, then selecting “go live.”
Can you video call on Twitter?
With video, you can respond to news or an event with a video up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds, giving you time to do and say more than you can in a 240 character Tweet.
How do you get a video on Twitter?
To upload and Tweet a video via the web
- Use the compose box, or click the Tweet button.
- Click the gallery button.
- Choose a video file stored on your computer and click Open. You’ll be prompted if the video isn’t in a supported format. …
- Complete your message and click Tweet to share your Tweet and video.