Tapping the reply button will open the text box where you can type the reply. By default, the tweet will be directed towards the user you are replying to, indicated by “@ username “.
Where is the reply icon on twitter?
To view your hidden replies, click or tap the hidden reply icon which will be available in the bottom-right of your original Tweet.
How do you reply to a tweet?
How to reply to a tweet
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Hover over the bottom left hand corner of the tweet.
- Click or tap the reply icon.
- A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
Buttons enable developers to add up to three call-to-action (CTA) buttons to any Direct Message or Welcome Message. These buttons can be used to open any URL from the Direct Message compose view. The text labels displayed on the buttons can be fully customized.
How do you reply to a twitter thread?
The simplest way to create a Twitter thread is to publish a tweet, then reply directly to it the same way you would reply to a tweet written by someone else. After the second tweet is published, reply to it with a third tweet and continue until your thread is finished.
How do you see your top replies on twitter?
How to See the Replies on Twitter?
- First of all, log in to your Twitter account if you haven’t already.
- Then, find the particular Tweet of which you want to see the replies.
- Next, tap or click on the Tweet. …
- Also, you can tap on the ‘Reply’ button if you don’t see the replies.
Why can’t I read Twitter replies?
On your Twitter timeline, when you see 100’s of tweets, there is a timestamp in parallel to the username of the profile. Step 2. … If you can’t see replies on twitter which means either the tweets are protected by the users, you are not following the user, or they are being hidden by the tweet author.
How do I reply to a tweet on my Iphone?
Type your reply using the on-screen keyboard. Tap the “@” button, and then type a Twitter username to direct the reply to a specific user. Tap the “#” icon to mark relevant words in your reply as hashtags. To see the original tweet while you’re composing the reply, swipe down on the text area.
How do you reply to a tweet with a video?
Tap on the “Tweet Video” button. Next, compose your tweet, ensuring that the original tweet’s URL was automatically added to the text box. When you’re ready to share your message and the video, select the “Tweet” button. Your tweet has now been shared with your followers.
How to add the Tweet button to your website
- Customize the Tweet button – choose pre-populated text for the message, and confirm which Twitter accounts you’d like to suggest to users. …
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear.
- You’re done!
How do you direct message on Twitter?
To send a Direct Message from Twitter for Android
- Tap the envelope icon. …
- Tap the message icon to create a new message.
- In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of the people you wish to send a message to. …
- Enter your message.
- In addition to text, you can include a photo, video, or GIF via Direct Message.