Comedian and gamer AddictedA1* was the fastest growing YouTube account worldwide in 2020, with an annual follower growth of 199.88 percent. Kid influencer siblings Vlad and Niki followed with 84.24 percent.
Who was the fastest growing Youtuber?
10 of the Fastest Growing YouTube Channels
- Kati Morton. 1.12M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- Inventor 101. 3.52M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- Urban Gardening. 1.37M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- Just Eat. 15.3K subscribers. Subscribe. …
- That Pedal Show. 293K subscribers. …
- Dude Perfect. 56.8M subscribers. …
- T-Series. 196M subscribers. …
- Morgz. 11.7M subscribers.
Who is the number 1 Youtuber 2021?
1. PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers.
Who hit 1 million subscribers the fastest?
So far the record is held by Jennie from Blackpink (biggest girl group rn) who gained 1 million subscribers in less than 7 hours.
Who is the greatest YouTuber ever?
1. PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
Who has a Diamond Play Button?
As a reward, YouTube has awarded with diamond play button. Tamil Nadu-based Village Cooking Channel on YouTube created history by becoming the first channel from South India to reach 10 million subscriptions, winning a diamond play button from the social media giant.
Who is the first Youtuber?
The first youtuber was Jawed Karim who was also a founder of YouTube.
How old is PewDiePie?
More videos on YouTube
If we’re going to count every single YouTube account, then Smosh was the first Youtuber to hit 10 million subs.
What is the fastest growing YouTube Channel 2021?
Which Youtuber lost the most subscribers in 24 hours?
“You know it’s really disgusting to manipulate someone’s sexuality… you are using your fame, your power, your money to play with people’s emotions.” The same day, Charles published a video in which he apologised to Westbrook and her husband, claiming he had made “mistakes”.