Why can’t I delete my post on Facebook?
Of course, you can only delete posts you have created yourself — you don’t have the power to delete something that was posted to Facebook by someone else. But if you don’t like a post that you’re tagged or mentioned in, you could ask the person who created it to edit or delete it.
How do I delete a post on Facebook 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Below Your Pages, tap your page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Post then tap Delete.
Did Facebook remove delete option?
Facebook has a long tradition of tweaking and changing its interface, testing new features with a small selection of users to see what works and rolling changes back when they don’t pan out. …
Where has Delete Post gone on Facebook?
Your post has been deleted from your timeline and moved to Trash in Manage Activity. To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity.
How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
If there is a post on your Facebook timeline that you want to delete, click the “…” button next to the post. If you then click “Delete,” the post will be removed from Facebook and nobody, including you, will be able to see it.
How long does it take for Facebook to delete a post?
If your concern is a government demanding access to your old posts, know that It can take Facebook up to 90 days to remove the old posts from its computers — and some data could remain in its disaster-recovery backups for a period of time afterward.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Here are some tips for sprucing up your profile.
- Why It’s Important to Clean up Your Facebook Profile.
- Update Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Unfriend or Unfollow Irrelevant Friends.
- Update Your Facebook ‘About’ Info.
- Update Your Intro Section.
- Clear Out Irrelevant Posts From Your Timeline.
How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile.
- Scroll down slightly until you see the menu option appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Filter by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dots next to each post.
- Click ‘Delete’
Why can’t I delete a comment on Facebook 2021?
You can remove posts and comments that you have made on Facebook using the mobile app. You can remove comments others have made on something you’ve posted, but you cannot delete comments they’ve left on posts you didn’t create.