Why can I only scroll down so far on twitter?
Twitter, like many social media services, has a timeline or feed. This feed loads older content by default the more you scroll down. … You can disable the auto-refresh on the Twitter iOS and Android apps. On your desktop browser, you can use an extension/add-on to disable Twitter’s infinite scroll behavior.
How far back can you scroll twitter?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
Can’t see all tweets on twitter?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page. 5. To see every tweet from that period, click on the “Latest” tab. This should return a list of every tweet you sent between the “from” and “until” dates you specified.
How do I scroll back to old tweets?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
How do you stop Twitter from skipping?
So, to stop your Twitter feed from constantly auto refreshing; Locate the “Reduce motion” option under the “Motion” section in the “Accessibility” area of your profile settings. Uncheck the checkbox to disable the auto scrolling feature.
Do you scroll up or down on twitter?
New tweets appear at the top, pushing the older ones down. If you haven’t signed on in awhile you might get a box of recommended tweets you may have missed, but outside of that the equation is simple: The further down you scroll, the older the tweets get.
How can I see more than 3200 tweets?
There is no way to surpass 3200 tweets limit. Twitter doesn’t provide this data even in its new premium API. The only way someone can surpass this limit is by saving the tweets of an individual Twitter user.
What is my oldest tweet?
How to find your first tweet
- Step 1: Find your join date. Do you remember when you joined Twitter? …
- Step 2: Rev up Twitter’s Advanced Search. Next, open Twitter Advanced search and type in your username in the “From these accounts” input field. …
- Step 3: Specify the dates you want to search.