If your Instagram won’t update, first make sure there is an update. If an option to update doesn’t show up in the app store or the Google Play Store, there probably isn’t an update. In this case, you have the most up to date version of Instagram. … Sometimes, you can just refresh your Instagram page to update the app.
Why can’t I update my Instagram on my iPhone?
Then, if you do not have any updates available in the App Store for Instagram, it may be best to completely uninstall the app from the iPhone using this article: Delete an app, then turn off the device. Turn it back on, go to the App Store, and download then reinstall Instagram from the App Store.
Why can’t I get the new update for Instagram?
If your Instagram isn’t set to “update automatically,” there’s a chance you’re still using the old version of Instagram. It might be because of a Technical glitch. … New accounts report to be missing new Instagram feature more often. Wait for a week and check for the features once again.
How do you force Instagram to update on iPhone?
How to Update the Instagram App on iOS
- Open the App Store app on your iOS device.
- Tap Search in the bottom menu.
- Search for “Instagram” in the search field at the top and select Instagram from the suggested list of results.
- Tap Update to the right of the Instagram app listing.
What to do if Instagram update is not working?
Instagram Not Working? Here Are 10 Ways to Fix it
- Reinstall Older Version of Instagram. …
- Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android) …
- Enable Permissions for Instagram (iOS/Android) …
- Is Instagram Down? …
- Try a Different Device. …
- Update Instagram. …
- Uninstall and Reinstall Instagram. …
- Check Common Error Messages and Known Issues.
How do I get the new Instagram Update 2020?
Here is what you can do:
- Check if you have the latest Instagram version. Go on your App Store or Google Play Store and check if you have the latest Instagram update on installed on your phone.
- Log out of your Instagram account and log back in. …
- Reinstall your Instagram app. …
- Be patient. …
- Last resort: contact Instagram.
What is the new Instagram Update 2020?
New Instagram Features December 2020
Instagram just made shopping available in every format on their app — the Feed, Stories, IGTV, and Live. After being tested for several months, starting today, shopping becomes available on Reels, too. Businesses and creators can tag their products when they create Reels.
How do I update apps on my iPhone?
How to manually update apps on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
How do you update Instagram on iPhone with XR?
From the Home screen, tap App Store. Scroll down to the bottom part of the screen and then tap on the Updates tab. Doing so will open a list of pending app updates. Tap the Update button next to Instagram app or select the option to Update All apps simultaneously.
How can I update Instagram on iPhone without App Store?
How to Use Instagram on iOS without Downloading App From App Store
- Launch the Safari App on your iOS device.
- Open Instagram on Safari App. …
- Log in to the Instagram Account, enter credentials.
- Once you are into the Instagram account, tap on the Share icon at the bottom of the page.
How do you update Instagram messages on iPhone?
How to update Instagram messaging
- Start the Instagram app and tap the DM icon at the top right of the screen. Tap the DMs arrow. …
- You should see a pop-up screen that invites you to upgrade to Messenger. Tap “Update.” …
- You’ll see a page indicating your messaging has been updated. Tap “Continue.”
Why is my Instagram not working 2021?
Rather, you need to clear the cache and unnecessary data. For some phones, you need to visit Settings > App & Notifications > Instagram > Storage > Clear Cache. iPhone: In this case, restart your phone and update the app to its latest version.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.