Make sure App Notifications are turned on. The exact path differs across different manufacturers but it will be something like Settings > Sound and notifications > App Notifications. You should see a list with all apps that have work with push notifications. Tap on Facebook and make sure notifications aren’t blocked.
Why does my Facebook show notifications when there are none?
Those Facebook system notifications can often be the cause of the glitch that causes the unread message badge to show on the Facebook mobile app. This irritating issue is often caused by the use of Facebook emoticons, sentiments, and feelings.
How do I get rid of Facebook notifications that aren’t there?
Go to your settings, then scroll all the way down where you then see Facebook, and click on that. It will say “notifications.” Turn that off. How do I get the 3 dots to show up so a notification can be deleted on Facebook? The three dots that on the right side of the notification are not there anymore.
Why am I getting notifications for apps I don’t have?
2. Review the App’s Notification Settings. If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, one of the most common reasons why notifications don’t show on Android is because of something in the notification settings of the app in question.
How do I get rid of a notification that won’t go away?
To remove a persistent notification on Android as fast as possible, first, press-and-hold on it. The notification expands. Tap on “Turn off notifications” at the bottom. In the pop-up at the bottom of the screen, disable the switch next to Permanent to get rid of any permanent notification displayed by the app.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to Clear Cache on Facebook for Android
- Locate and open the “Settings” app on the Android phone.
- Tap to open the “Apps & Notifications” option.
- Find Facebook in the apps list and select it. …
- Press “Storage” or “Storage & Cache,” depending on the Android version.
- Simply select “Clear Cache.”
How do I clear my notification badge?
How to remove Notification Badges from the app icon.
- Open the menu by tapping the 3 horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner.
- Tap the “Notices” tab in the middle of the three options at the top of the menu and clear your notices of any notifications.
Why does my iPhone say I have unread messages when I don t?
Unread messages: Sometimes you may have an unread text message that you did not click on and open. This can happen when you receive multiple text messages at the same time. Go to the list of text messages and make sure all of them are read.
How do I shut off Facebook notifications on my iPhone?
On the iPhone or iPad
If you want to turn off all push notifications, the simplest thing to do is go to Settings > Notifications > Facebook and turn off Allow Notifications.