Why is Facebook telling me I have no Internet connection?
However, a connection error occurs due to several reasons one of which is that the browser or the Facebook app is not able to connect to the internet. … This means you might be having some connection problems at the time with your broadband or SIM card service provider.
Why does my Facebook say no Internet connection on my iPhone?
If you find it’s only happening on cellular data, tap Settings > Cellular, and then scroll down to Cellular Data and make sure it’s switched on for Facebook. If the issue is happening on both Wi-Fi and cellular data, does it help if you Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have internet?
Sometimes, an old, outdated, or corrupted network driver can be the cause of WiFi connected but no Internet error. Many times, a small yellow mark in your network device name or in your network adapter could indicate a problem.
How do I fix my lost connection on Facebook?
Different solutions to solve Facebook connection problems on Android smartphone
- CHECK STATUS OF Facebook SERVERS. …
- Make sure your internet connection is correct. …
- ACTIVATE AND DEACTIVATE AIRPLANE MODE. …
- RESTART your PHONE. …
- CLEAR THE Facebook APP COVER. …
- DISABLE ADVERTISING BLOCKERS. …
- UNINSTALL Facebook APP UPDATES.
Why is my facebook not working on my phone?
Check for app updates
If problems persist, you want to make sure you’re running the latest version of the app. Head over to the Google Play Store (or any app store you use) and check for any available updates. Get the latest version and check if Facebook is working.
How do you know if you’re in Facebook jail?
How do You Know If You’re In Facebook Jail?
- Not being able to post on your timeline, on other pages, or groups.
- Not being able to “like” on other’s posts or picture.
- Not being able to comment on other’s posts or pictures.
- Being blocks from accessing your own page or account.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is Facebook not working on my iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App
The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
Why can I not connect to Facebook?
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
How do I fix no internet connection?
Next, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Open your Settings app “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” tap Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn airplane mode off.
- Check to see if the connection problems have been solved.
Why is my phone saying Connection lost?
When a Phone Keeps Losing Network Connection, chances are that your network settings are the culprit and will need a slight reverting to default. For most phones, you can do this by going to the Settings >> selecting the Backup and Reset option >> then selecting the Reset Network Settings option.
Why is the network connection lost?
If you hit a “Lost internet connection” error message, that means your client computer is having network issues. Restart your modem and/or router at the host computer’s location. Some connection issues can be resolved by simply restarting the modem and/or router.
Why is there no Internet connection?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.