I didn’t receive a confirmation code to finish setting up Facebook texts. If you recently moved your mobile phone number from a different mobile service provider, you may not be able to receive the confirmation code. … Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there’s a delivery delay.
Why am I not getting the 6 digit code from Facebook?
Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.
Why am I not getting my SMS code?
The message may have been blocked by the carrier or email service provider. You may have reported this type of notification messages or emails as junk information. SMS: Contact your carrier to stop such a type of information from being blocked.
Why am I not getting a code from Facebook to reset my password?
If you requested a new password but didn’t receive your password reset email: Check the spam or junk mail folder in your email accounts linked to your Facebook account. Try to reset your password again.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How can I get Facebook SMS code?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and security.
- Scroll down and tap Use two-factor authentication. …
- Tap Use text message (SMS) when you’re asked to select a security method and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I bypass authentication code on Facebook?
How do I Bypass Facebook Two step Verification?
- At first, you are supposed to click on the Forgot Password option.
- After that, you are required to enter your email address and then your phone number in order to find your account.
- Now, you can request a code to get it on your registered email ID.
Why isn’t my verification code sending to my email?
Try clearing your browser’s cookies and browsing history. Also, make sure your browser is updated to the latest version. Check your email server. If you provided a business or government email address, security and/or firewall settings may be blocking the message.
How do I unblock my verification code?
Steps for Android Users
- On the Home Screen, select the Phone icon.
- Tap Menu (this is the 3 vertical dots on the upper right hand of your screen)
- Select Settings.
- Select Block Numbers. …
- Select the number that you wish to unblock by tapping the minus (-) sign beside it.
Can Facebook send me my password?
We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. If you’re already logged in, you can change your password in your Settings. … Note that you’ll need access to an email or mobile phone number associated with your Facebook account in order to successfully reset your password.
Is there a Facebook support chat?
To fix “Your Account is Temporarily Locked” on Facebook, you need to either submit the “Report a login issue” form. Alternatively, you can submit the “Security checks preventing login” and the “Confirm your identity with Facebook” form. These forms allow you to contact Facebook directly to restore your account.