Some videos on the Facebook app are muted by default, and you have to turn the volume on after the video loads. Make sure there isn’t an “x” next to the volume symbol on the video. If there is an “x,” click the icon to restore the sound and then adjust the volume to suit your preferences.
Why is there no sound when I upload a video to Facebook?
In the Android version of the Facebook app, tap the three-lined menu button in the toolbar and scroll down to App Settings. Next to “Videos in News Feed Start With Sound,” tap the button to the Off position. … Select Account Settings and then Sounds.
Why do my videos not have sound?
Causes of No Sound on Android Videos
You need to update the Android OS to make sure that the issue is fixed. … The security of the phone will be upgraded and so it is a sound service of it. If the OS is not updated then there might be a hardware compatibility error that can lead to this issue.
How do I get the sound to work on Facebook videos?
Hold on the power button to restart the Android/Samsung device. Insert your headphones into the headphone jack then take them out may solve Facebook videos no sound. Make sure the Android device has the latest software update, to check go into settings > about device > software update > check for updates.
Why are my videos on Facebook muted?
If you uploaded a video to Facebook and the audio got muted, that’s because your video may have violated a new Facebook policy for videos that contain music. Facebook no longer supports videos with music if the video doesn’t change.
Why is my Facebook microphone not working?
You must have a built-in microphone or external microphone to chat. If you notice that your microphone isn’t working and you’re not being heard, check your microphone to ensure it’s properly plugged in, not muted and configured as the default microphone source.
How do you fix the sound on Facebook Live?
Try unplugging the red (right) audio connection from the BoxCaster. This may solve the problem immediately. If you’re outputting your audio from an audio mixer, try to use a RCA-to-RCA cable if at all possible. If you’re converting from a XLR to RCA, ensure that you’re only converting to a single RCA plug.
How do I turn on sound on Facebook?
How do I turn automatic sound for News Feed videos on Facebook on or off?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Preferences and tap Media.
- Below Autoplay, tap or next to Videos Start With Sound to turn automatic sound on or off.
How do I fix no sound?
How do I fix “no sound” on my computer?
- Check your volume settings. …
- Restart or change your audio device. …
- Install or update audio or speaker drivers. …
- Disable audio enhancements. …
- Update the BIOS.
How do I unmute my video on Facebook?
Your Video is Partially Muted Facebook Solution.
Hit Settings when you will see a drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select Media and Contact to access the sound settings.
- Under the Autoplay option, enable the Video Start with Sound option.
- That’s it!
How do I unmute on Facebook?
How to Unmute on Facebook
- Click the pencil icon that appears when you hover over “News Feed” on the left side of your Facebook homepage. Select “Edit Settings” from the menu.
- Click the “X” next to the name of the person you want to “unmute.”
- Click “Save” to save your changes.
Why does sound sometimes not work on Iphone?
Check the sound on your device
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service.