The first step is finding your category assignments. They’re located in your settings. This is how I got there on my desktop: Settings > Ads > Your Information > Your Categories (tab).
How do I find my categories on Facebook?
Here’s How to Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You
- Under the drop down arrow in the top right corner of your homepage, click settings. Lindsey Murray.
- From there, click on “ads” in the list to the left. …
- Under ad preferences choose “your information” then “your categories” …
- You will then see a list of categories.
How do I choose a category on my Facebook page?
If your page will be focused on and/or promoting you or if you’re an artist or a band, this is the right page type to select. Click the ‘choose a category’ box and a long list of page categories is provided, including: Actor/Director.
How do I change my Facebook page category to local business?
Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.
How do I remove a Facebook page category?
How to Remove Subcategories on Facebook Page:
- Go to your Facebook Page and click About.
- Now find the Address field and click Edit.
- Remove your addresses and leave all the fields Blank then Save Changes.
- Now, you have to edit your Address again. …
- Now, you choose your desired Category then Save Changes.
- It’s done!
What are examples of categories?
The definition of a category is any sort of division or class. An example of category is food that is made from grains. A class or division in a scheme of classification.
What is special ad category on Facebook?
The Facebook Special Ad Category is a new classification for ads that link to housing, credit, or job opportunities. Facebook created the category to help enforce their policies against discriminatory practices in advertising and prevent discrimination based on demographic characteristics, such as age and gender.
How do I add a category to my shop on Facebook?
To create a collection:
- From your Page, click Publishing Tools.
- Under Shop, click Collections.
- From Publishing Tools, click + Add Collection.
- Name the collection and choose if you want it to be publicly visible.
- To add products to the collection, click + Add Products.
- Click Save when you’re done.
How do I add a category to my Facebook page?
To add product category information to your data feed: In Commerce Manager, go to Overview. Under Suggestions, find Make Your Items More Discoverable. Select Get Started.
How do I choose a category on Facebook marketplace?
Select a category: Click the Select a Category field to open a menu of categories for you to choose from. Describe your item (optional): You don’t have to fill any additional description out, but adding details about the item you’re selling can be helpful.
How do I change my marketplace category on Facebook?
To edit your Page’s category:
- Switch to the Page you want to use, then from your Page, tap About.
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap See All About.
- Next to Category, tap Edit.
- Select a suggested category or start typing a category and select an option from the dropdown list that appears. …
- Tap Save.
How do I know if my Facebook page is a business page?
A Business page typically has a list of tabs underneath the profile picture that include additional information about the business, including About, Services, Reviews, Photos, Videos, and more. A A Business page also gives you the option to Like or Follow the page, A Personal page does not include these tabs.
What is the difference between business page and community page on Facebook?
Facebook wanted to differentiate between bona fide Official Facebook Pages (fan pages for businesses) and what they now call Community Pages. … Just like Official Pages for businesses, organizations and public figures, Community Pages let you connect with others who share similar interests and experiences.