After installing the latest version of the Facebook app, open up the app and then tap inside of the search box at the top. Search for anything.
How do I search my own Facebook posts on iPhone?
Fear not, disgruntled Facebook user, Facebook is rolling this function out on iOS and the web as we speak. To the right of the search field at the top of the app or website, you can select whether you want to search posts, people, and photos, among other options.
How do I search my Facebook posts?
Find Facebook Posts by Keyword
- In the upper-left corner of Facebook.com, enter a word or group of words into the search bar. …
- Select Posts.
- Select Posts From to filter results by posts from Your Friends, Your Groups and Pages, or Public Posts.
How do you find old posts on Facebook app?
Click on the Activity Search field.
This will be at the top of your Activity Log, and it’s different than the regular Facebook search. It will search all of your activities including your posts, likes, comments, events, and profile updates.
How do you search for people on Facebook?
Type the person’s full name in the search box. Click See More at the bottom of the search menu. The search menu expands to reveal new options for search. So, if you type Jane Smith and then click See More, you can now either search People Named Jane Smith, Pages Named Jane Smith, or Places Named Jane Smith.
How do I search friends posts on Facebook?
According to Facebook, to search for relevant content posted by your friends, follow these steps: Enter a keyword into the Search Typeahead at the top of the page. Click on either the Search icon or the “See more results for” option from the drop-down menu. You will land in the “All Results” filter by default.
Can you search a Facebook page?
You can search on Facebook’s search bar, and then you can narrow down your search results to only Pages. Another way is search on Google. Just type facebook and the name of the page and that should bring all the relevant results.
How do I search my Facebook timeline?
You can access your Activity Page By:
- Log-In to Your Facebook.
- On your Facebook Home, Click your Profile Picture and Name.
- In your Profile and under your Cover Photo, Profile Photo, and Name. …
- A menu will appear, with; “Activity Log” and “Timeline Settings.”
- Click on the “Activity Log.”
How do I search Facebook posts by date?
You can search for Facebook posts by date by typing in the relevant keywords in Facebook search bar and use the filter of Posts and Date (Year) to show only the specific posts for a particular time period.
How do I go back to a specific date on Facebook?
How to Jump to a Date on Facebook
- Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
- Click your username, located at the top of any Facebook page, to access your Timeline.
- Click the year of the date you want to navigate to, such as 2007. …
- Click the month in the year to which you want to jump.