Find the participant whose messages you want to read from the start. Once you have found the right person, right-click on the conversation option and select Expand all from the menu. All the items under conversations will open up. Scroll down and you will be able to check the first message.
How do you search for a specific message on Instagram DM?
To look up a specific Instagram message, simply execute the search command (Ctrl+F on Windows, Cmd+F on Mac, and the search option on your phone’s file manager), then type in your keyword. The text will be highlighted if there’s a match.
How do you read old DMS on Instagram?
Without considering your operating system, Android or IOS, open your Instagram app, and in the top-right corner of your main feed tap the message icon. Then, scroll the list of messages in your inbox to see the least recent. Simply tap any message or conversation you want to read.
How do you scroll to the top of a DM on Instagram?
There is no direct way to scroll quickly to the top in Instagram Direct Messages (DMs). Fortunately, you can read your Instagram messages right from the start. For that, you will need to download Instagram data, which is in the JSON format and convert the JSON messages into a readable format.
How do you see your first post on Instagram without scrolling?
It is indeed possible without any hassle. All you need is time.
- Open Instagram on PC. ( In a Browser )
- Browse to the profile.
- Place a heavy object on the [Space-bar] or the [Down Arrow].
- Wait for some time. Grab a lunch. Surf on your phone or whatever.
- Come back after some time depending upon the number of posts.
Can you auto scroll on Instagram?
Press SPACE bar to activate auto scrolling and press again to stop it. Remember to reload your page to activate it after first installation.
How can I see the first message on my iPhone without scrolling?
Get to the top of any Conversation
- Tap anywhere in the marked area to scroll to the top of the conversation quickly. …
- Tap anywhere in the marked areas on your iPhone notch to scroll up. …
- Wait for the progress indicator to go away before scrolling to top again. …
- Tap on the Search Bar to start a search in Messages.
How do you scroll to the first message on Imessage?
Open the Messages app in iOS and select the conversation you want to view. Now tap once near the clock (or on either side of the camera notch) at the top of your iPhone or iPad screen. A progress indicator appears as the app scrolls up a few messages at a time.
How do I download my Instagram chat history?
Download your Messages – Video Tutorial – Step by Step Guide:
- Open Instagram. Open your Instagram app.
- Go to ‘Settings’ Tap on the top right hand corner menu, on the button with the 3 horizontal lines. And then on ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘Security’
- Tap on ‘Download data’
How do I turn off auto scroll on Instagram?
On the top right side, you will see a button that takes you to the detailed settings. Once you get into the detailed settings, scroll down to the “Auto-Play Videos” option. It will be ticked by default. Remove the tick.
What is Deary app?
Deary helps you find and re-discover your most meaningful messages from your favorite messaging apps.