How do I move a group to another group on Facebook?
How to transfer members to another group
- Select Groups on the left-side menu, and then Members.
- Under the Groups dropdown, select the group that you want to upload members.
- Select the checkbox on the top-left corner of the members list, …
- A file with all your group’s members will be downloaded.
Tap the menu icon (three horizontal bars), then select Groups and click on your group. Tap Share something or Write Something.
How do I merge Facebook pages without losing content?
To merge your Pages:
- From your News Feed, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then Settings.
- In the left menu, click New Pages Experience, then Merge Pages.
- Next to Merge multiple pages, click Start request.
Can I transfer a Facebook group to someone else?
If you are ready to transfer the responsibility of maintaining the group to another member, you can make him a group administrator and remove your own administrative access. Once you’ve removed access, you can also leave the group if desired.
Can you merge a Facebook group and page?
Link your groups and pages
Click the “Groups” tab on the menu on the left side of your page. … Click “Link Your Group” to link the group(s) you are the admin(s) of. From the pop-up window, choose the group(s) you want to link and click “Link”. You can link the same group(s) to several pages you are the admin of.
Can you merge two Facebook events?
To combine events from multiple different Facebook pages into one single feed go to Facebook Feed > All Feeds > Select customize for the relevant feed > Settings > Sources > Change. This allows you to specify multiple Facebook Pages or groups, and can then merge all of the events into one single feed, ordered by date.
How do I invite non friends to a Facebook group?
How to Add People to Your Facebook Group Without Being Friends
- Sign in to Facebook. Click your profile name or picture in the upper left corner of the site, then select “Groups.” …
- Select “Requests to Join Group” from the menu on the right side of the group. …
- Interact with new, non-friend group menus.
To link a group that you admin to your Page:
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
How do I merge 3 Facebook pages?
Go to the settings of the page you want to keep. Under the “general” tab, there will be a menu item on the bottom labeled “Merge Pages.” Expand it and click on the “Merge duplicate Pages.” Step 3: The pop-up box should display any other Facebook pages you manage that have similar names to the page you are currently on.
Why won’t my Facebook pages merge?
Steps to Merging Two Facebook Pages:
If you’re unable to merge your Pages, it means that your Pages aren’t eligible to be merged — check to make sure that the business information on both pages is as closely matched as possible. If you see the option to request to merge your Pages, Facebook will review your request.
How do I merge Facebook pages with different names?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.