Anyone using an Instagram marketing strategy should consider a business account, even if you’re only trying to improve your organic reach. In particular, retailers and service providers will benefit from creating an Instagram business account.
What happens if I make my Instagram a business profile?
An Instagram business profile gives you access to promoted posts and Instagram ads, providing you with tools to grow your reach and engagement. Instagram ads use the same powerful advertising tools as Facebook, so you can set up, run, and track campaigns the same way you do with Facebook ads.
Do Instagram business accounts get less views?
Earlier this year, Instagram released a statement clarifying that there was no difference in the feed presence of personal or business profiles, so changing between the two would have zero effect on reach. … The results showed that engagement for personal profiles was about 1% higher than for business profiles.
What are the disadvantages of using Instagram for business?
Table of Contents
- Disadvantage #1: Less Visibility.
- Disadvantage #2: Less organic reach.
- Disadvantage #3: It’s Not a Business-Centric Platform.
- Disadvantage #4: Ads are Pricey.
- Disadvantage #5: Limited Features for Smaller Businesses.
- Disadvantage #6: You Have More Insights… …
- Disadvantage #7: Privacy (or the Lack Thereof)
What are the benefits of having a business Instagram account?
10 benefits of an Instagram business profile
- Your Instagram bio gets an upgrade. …
- You can schedule posts. …
- Access to Instagram insights. …
- Set up an Instagram Shop. …
- Access advertising options. …
- Create quick replies. …
- Approve branded content tags. …
- Add links to Instagram stories.
Is it better to have a business Instagram or personal?
So if you are personality-based brand (like a blogger or Instagram influencer) and feature both personal and business content on your account, sticking with a personal account may be better, as your followers may engage with your account more than if you limit your content to just business posts.
Why you should not use Instagram for business?
Here’s why you need to stop trying to make Instagram work for your business and focus your marketing efforts elsewhere.
- You’re not a visual brand. Since Instagram is a visual tool, you need to have appealing content to share. …
- You don’t have a professional photographer. …
- You’re misusing the app.
Is it better to have a business or personal account on Instagram?
Sure, personal Instagram accounts let you post the same great photos as an Instagram business account, but a business account comes with more premium features. This means more ways for your potential customers or clients to reach you, as our first benefit explains.
Can I switch my Instagram from business to personal?
Open Instagram on your phone. Now go to your profile and tap on Menu in the upper right corner. Then tap on Settings and then Tap on Account. Tap on Switch to Personal Account.