Click the Facebook button in the upper-left corner. Select “Edit Profile” at the top of the menu on the left. Click the “Edit” button next to each entry in your profile. Click the “Audience” drop-down menu and select “Only Me” to hide that piece of profile information.
How do you remain anonymous on Facebook?
Follow the steps below to set up your anonymous Facebook page.
- Create a Burner Email or Phone Number.
- Create a Facebook Account.
- Start Adding Friends.
- Check Your Privacy Settings.
- Never Use Your Real Name on Your New Facebook Page.
- Keep Your Personal Details Off Your Bio.
- Don’t Interact With Other Users Publicly.
How do I hide my Facebook profile from the public?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How can I make a Facebook account without my real name?
How to Set up Your Anonymous Facebook Account
- Create a Burner Email Account. If you want to keep your Facebook account truly anonymous, the first step is to make a new email address. …
- Sign up for Facebook. …
- Enter the Details for Your New Account. …
- Select Your Profile Picture. …
- Start Adding Your Friends. …
- Confirm Your Account.
Can you hide your name on Facebook?
Type your pseudonym or make one up. Facebook doesn’t allow initials and nicknames can only be used in the following format: “First Name, Nickname, Last Name.” The only way to hide your full name is to use a fake one.
How do I hide everything from non friends on Facebook?
To access it, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of your Facebook home page, select the down arrow.
- Choose Settings & Privacy.
- Select Privacy Shortcuts.
- Select See more privacy settings.
- Adjust the settings to your liking.
Can you create an alias on Facebook?
Facebook users cannot use fake names on their accounts. Always use your real name. You can change your name after your account is created only if you legally change your name, such as when you get married.
How does Facebook know if you use a fake name?
Facebook requires people to “provide the name they use in real life” so that others know who they’re connecting with. … When the company receives a complaint about a possible fake name, it requires the user to verify that their name is real by providing copies of identification, such as a driver’s licence.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. … If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page.