Can you delete a comment?
You can delete a comment someone left on your post, report the comment, and block the commenter with one action. You can also choose to delete all recent comments by the user from your posts.
How do you permanently delete a comment?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
If you’ve posted a comment on your own or someone else’s post, just select the three dots to the right of your comment and select Delete from the pull-down menu. Whenever you delete a comment or a post, you’ll need to select Delete again on a confirmation message that asks if you’re sure you want to delete.
Are Friends notified when you delete a post?
If you have tagged a friend or if that person has you in their ‘close friends/send notifications for all updates list’, then the other person will get a notification when you share your update. However, there is no notification sent to anyone if you delete a post.
How do I hide comments in Word?
Click the Review tab in the Ribbon. In the Tracking group, click Display for Review. A drop-down menu appears. Select No Markup or Original to hide the markup area, including comments.
How do you delete all comments you’ve made on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
How do I remove the comment section in Word?
How to Remove the Comments
- Open the Word document.
- In the menu at the top of the Word document, click the Review tab.
- Go to the “Comment” section of the Review tab.
- Click on the arrow under Delete and select Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete a post on someone else’s wall?
Go to the post you have commented on and just hold your finger on the post itself until you see a link pop up and it will show you delete give feedback ot cancel. Just select delete and it will disappear.
How do you delete a post on someone’s wall?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm.
How do I remove a comment from Facebook?
How do I delete or edit my comment below a Facebook post?
- Tap the post containing the comment.
- Tap More below the post.
- Select Delete, then tap OK.