How do I see admin activity?
Go to your admin activity log. On desktop, click on “Moderate Group” and “Admin Activity” to access the activity log. On mobile, tap on the icon at the top right corner of your screen when you’re on your group’s discussion section, and then tap on “Admin Activity”.
How do I find the editor activity on my Facebook page?
Access the Activity Log for your Facebook business Page by clicking Edit Page and then Use Activity Log from your Admin panel. The Activity Log shows everything that happens on your Page from the time you started it. You can see all the Photos, Comments, Posts by Others, Spam, and more listed chronologically.
Can moderators see admin activity?
Group admins and moderators can see the actions of other admins and moderators by viewing the Admin Activity log. To view the log: From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
How do I find Page Manager history?
To view your new Page’s management history from desktop:
- From your new Page’s News Feed, click the arrow.
- Click Settings and Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Click Professional, and select Page Management History.
- You can view actions taken by people with Facebook and task access, such as:
How do you find the Admins on a Facebook group?
Group admins and moderators can see the actions of other admins and moderators by viewing the Admin Activity log. Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap More, then tap View Group Info.
How do I see my Facebook activity history?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap. below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Category at the top of your activity log to review activities like: Things you’ve posted. Posts you’ve hidden from your profile.
Where is my activity?
Find & view activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “History settings.”
- Tap My Activity.
How do I manage Facebook history?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Privacy Shortcuts.
- Tap Manage your location settings.
- Tap View your Location History. You may be asked to re-enter your account password.
- Tap in the top right and then choose Delete this day or Delete all Location History.
How do I find my edit history on Facebook?
Step 1: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the post. Step 2: Tap “View edit history.” Note: If the post doesn’t have an edit history, you won’t see this option. This will take you to a screen where you can view changes that have been made to the post since it was shared.
What can Facebook page admins see?
Admins can manage all aspects of a Facebook Page, from assigning roles and changing others’ roles to publishing to your Page and sending Messenger messages on behalf of the business. They can also create Facebook ads and view analytics (also known as Facebook Insights) for the Page.
Who can see my group activity on Facebook?
Anyone can see an open group and everything that is posted in it, even if they are not a member of the group. In fact, as stated on Facebook’s “Groups Privacy” page, even people who aren’t logged into Facebook will be able to see them.
Can Facebook group admins see who visits?
If your group has fewer than 250 people, posts will be marked as Seen after they’re read. If your group reaches 250 members or more, you’ll no longer see who’s seen posts.