Why is my ad not active on Facebook?
The main reason why Facebook Ads do not run is if, its pending approval, the Ad is set inactive, the Ad Set is inactive or the campaign is inactive. However, if you have confirmed that all these are okay then the issue could be that your budget is too small or you are targeting too narrow.
How do you activate active ads on Facebook?
How to turn your Facebook ad on or off
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Select Campaigns, Ad Sets or Ads.
- Click the toggle next to each campaign, ad set or ad you want to turn on or off.
Why my ads are not running?
Additionally, there could be multiple reasons why your ads are not running even if they are approved: Check the status of your ad groups and corresponding ads — they all should be enabled. Make sure you have Keywords in your ad groups. Make sure your budget is not too low.
Why is my ad set inactive?
Ad Sets can have schedules or budget limits. Once your ad set reaches that level, any ad within the ad set will be set to Not Delivering. The ad set itself will be set to Inactive or Completed in this case. The idea here is primarily budget protection.
How do I make my ad account active?
How to reactivate your account
- Go to your Account Preferences. Sign in to your Google Ads account. In the upper right hand corner, click the tools icon . Underneath “Setup,” click Preferences.
- Click the Account Status section to expand it.
- Click Reactivate my account.
How do I remove restrictions from Facebook?
To view or edit your Restricted list:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, go to the Explore section in the left menu and click Friend Lists. …
- Click Restricted.
- Click Manage List in the top right.
- Select Edit List.
How do I contact Facebook ad support?
Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
Scroll down and locate the ‘Still Need Help? ‘ section where it says ‘Contact our support team’ and click either the Chat or Email button. See below for the Chat button. So, what types of questions can you ask Facebook Ads Support?
How do I know if an ad is running?
To check the status of an ad or extension: Sign in to your Google Ads account. Click Ads & extensions from the page menu to see a list of your ads. To check an ad or extension status, just look in the “Status” column.
How do I improve my ad rank?
Here are some of the best ways to improve your ad rank that don’t require raising bids.
- Quality Score and the Ad Rank Formula.
- Use Search Terms as Keywords.
- Work on your Ad Relevance.
- Use the Keyword Tool.
- Work on Improving your Website.
- Include Main Keywords in the Meta Tags of your Website.
Why is my Google ad eligible but not running?
If your campaign is marked “Eligible” but you’re still not seeing your ad, find out why and fix it. … Inactive because there are no ad groups, all ad groups are paused or deleted, all ads are paused or deleted, or all keywords paused or deleted. Learn more about ad group status and ad status.