How do I upload a custom audience to Facebook?
How to upload your customer list to Facebook. To upload your list for use as a Custom Audience, head to Ads Manager, then click on Audiences on the left. From here, click Create a Custom Audience. Finally, select Customer List as your source.
How do I copy a Facebook audience to another account?
Sharing for the first time
- Go to your Audiences.
- Check the boxes next to the audiences you want to share.
- Click the Actions dropdown.
- Click Share.
- Select or enter the ad account numbers you want to share the audiences with.
How do you upload a custom Audience?
To upload data using Facebook Custom Audience on Business Manager, simply follow the steps below.
- Click “Create Audience” then choose “Custom Audience” …
- Click “Customer File” …
- Click “Choose a file or copy and paste data” …
- Click “Upload File” …
- Click “Next” …
- Click “Upload & Create” …
- Wait. …
- You’re Done!
How do I create a custom Audience on Facebook 2020?
How to create a Custom Audience
- In the Audience section, below Custom Audiences, select Create New.
- Choose Custom Audience from the dropdown.
- Select a source. All options are described in the carousel below.
- Enter the criteria for your ad set’s Custom Audience. …
- Name your audience.
- Select Create Audience.
- Select Done.
Sharing a Custom Audience
If you own a Custom Audience, you can share it with another ad account. … Any active ad sets created by the audience owner or shared audience recipient that include the deleted audience will be paused.
How do you duplicate a audience in ads manager?
First, confirm again that you are in the correct ad account by looking at the ad account name on the top left. From here, the audience will open. To duplicate that audience, we can simply edit the name (I’ll add a “Copy1” tag to the current name). From here, we can make any changes we’d like to the existing audience.
How do I edit my custom audience on Facebook?
How to edit
- Go to your Audiences.
- Select your customer list Custom Audience, then select Update.
- Select Replace Customers, Add Customers or Remove Customers.
- Upload or paste your updated file or list that includes the information you want to replace, add, or remove from your Custom Audience.
How do I add an audience to a csv file?
To create a custom audience from a CSV data file
Click New Asset in the top-right corner, and then select Custom Audience. Click Custom Audience, select From Data File, and then click Next. Enter a name and description for the audience, and then select the Data origin and Type. Click Choose a file, select your .
What do you put in a custom audience on Facebook?
Using a Facebook Custom Audience allows you to do some pretty cool things, such as:
- Retarget ads to people who have interacted with one of your Facebook posts.
- Craft ads for specific segments of your audience, like your bottom-of-the-funnel email list.
- Upsell new products to people who are currently customers.
What is custom audience in Facebook ads?
A Custom Audience is an ad targeting option that lets you find your existing audiences among people who are on Facebook. You can use sources such as customer lists, website or app traffic, or engagement on Facebook, to create Custom Audiences of people who already know your business.
How small can a Facebook custom audience be?
The Facebook Custom Audience minimum size is 20 users.