If you remember a specific user by name, you could type in “comments made by
How do you see what someone likes and comments on Facebook?
Click on your friend’s name on the cover photo to return to the main timeline page and scroll down to the Recent Activity box, which may include notifications of recent likes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any older stories are available.
How do you find a comment on Facebook?
To search Facebook comments by keyword, click “CTR+F” on windows or “⌘ Cmd + F” on Mac. Type in the name of the user, first name or last name, you are targeting and proceed to search.
Tap on the search box.
It is at the top of the page. Type in “Posts from [your friend’s name].” Facebook’s search box is capable of finding different messages and comments posted by your friends, even if they have been hidden from the timeline.
How do you see what someone likes on Facebook 2020?
It’s at the top of your friend’s profile, but below their cover photo. A menu will expand with more options. Click Likes on the menu. This opens your friend’s Likes page, where you’ll find all of the movies, TV shows, artists, books, restaurants, and other Pages they’ve liked on Facebook.
How do you see who someone interacts with the most on Facebook 2020?
No, as of now there is no such feature (officially) available which shows sent friend request date. To know when you have sent a request to someone you have to check the Activity Log.
Who can see comments on Facebook stories?
Note: When you reply to someone’s story, your reply can only be seen by you and the story owner. Learn more about stories on Facebook.
How do you search someone’s posts on Facebook?
Searching for Posts
- Open Facebook’s search page as explained above.
- In the search bar, enter the name of the person whose post you’re looking for and hit Enter on your keyboard. …
- Click Posts from the menu to the left.
- Now the Posts category will expand, revealing additional search options:
How do you find old comments on Facebook?
Here is a way you can see your old post.
- Click on View Activity Log on your profile.
- Click on Your Posts on left hand side.
- Click on Year from right hand side (for you its 5 years ago).
- Scroll down to see the post.
How do I jump to a friend’s comment on Facebook?
Click on the words “Saved Links”, and you should see the main news entry. 3. In the bottom-right corner of the news entry, click the link that reads “Saved from <Friend’s Name>’s post”. You will be taken to the item they commented on and their comment should be at the top of the list.
How do you find comments on Facebook app?
You can access all comments from your Activity Log. First open your timeline view, and there’s a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select “Comments”, and you’ll get a chronological list of all your comments.
- STEP 1: Install Google Chrome extension: Facebook Friends Mapper.
- STEP 2: Login to your Facebook account from chrome browser.
- STEP 3: Open the target user profile and click on friends.
- STEP 4: You will find a link called Reveal Friends, in blue color, Click on it.
How do you tell if someone is hiding their posts from you on Facebook?
Visit the page of the Facebook friend in question. In the top right, click “See friendship” to show your recent content together. Scroll through the wall posts in the middle of the screen. If all the posts are from the other person and yours are missing, he or she has been hiding your posts.